There are many types of blogs. There are photography blogs, there are technology blogs, cooking blogs, question blogs, brag blogs, kid blogs, celebrity blogs, rant and rave blogs, and news blogs. The list could go on and on.
Sometimes as I am writing about how cute Kate is, or how fun our weekend was, I hope I am not sounding like "Seriously, so blessed!" (Which, if you don't read, you should. So funny.) But, the truth is, I chose to blog about the positives, the fun. That is my type of blog.
So, why do I blog?
I blog for myself. I blog to remember how I was feeling today. I blog to keep a record of the adventures we are on as a family. I blog for journaling purposes (but I also have a private journal because I realize you don't want to know everything about me). I blog for fun. I blog and read others blogs to keep in contact with friends and family. I blog for advice.
I blog, for me.
For the 51,518 hits that my little blog has had so far, I say: Thanks for visiting, please come again.
Wednesday, November 12, 2008
Why I blog.
Posted by
Ani
at
10:48 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
wow...the word "blog" is weird when you say it over and over again...
haha. I did a post like this before too. I love your blog!
I love your blog Ani! Keep doing it for whatever reasons you have. I love TAMN! She rocks!
Post a Comment