Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Storm update

Dave did not just get a "wave", he spent the night at the hospital.
And...
The storm is hitting me. Hope I will not get it bad.

5 comments:

ls said...

i'll keep my fingers crossed for you!

Ashley Dickman said...

i'm sorry to hear...do you get a flu shot?

Chris and Debbie said...

Oh no Ani, I'm so sorry! I really hope and will pray that it doesn't hit you that hard! It sounds like you do usually get hit pretty hard and often end up in the hospital. :-(

Chris and Debbie said...

I just thought of this. If this bug is influenza (the flu), and isn't too bad yet, you can go to your doctor and they test for it by sticking a Q tip into your nose and if it is that virus they can give you a vaccine called Tamiflu. (At least that's what we do in the ER.) It doesn't prevent it (especially since if you are at the doctor's office you already have some symptoms) but it will lessen the effects. Good luck with everything!

queenieweenie said...

I'll be thinking of you. I hope your cute man is okay.