We celebrated this morning with half of a candle in some bananas! She loved it.
Today my baby is 6 months old. My how the time flies by! I cannot believe it! She has changed our lives forever! She sits up like a champ, laughs tons, is teething, constantly drools, loves to chew her hands, bite her toes, "sing" along when we are singing to her, wakes up every night (again) for a bottle and snuggle with her Dad, spends a lot of time in her excersaucer, is finally starting to fit into 3-6 sized clothes, eating rice cereal, sweet potatoes, squash, and bananas.
When Matt was trying to win me over in Hawaii, he would twirl me around to Damien Rice on his deck over looking Bikini Beach. The other morning Kate was watching Baby Einstein, and Matt grabbed me and we started to dance to the background music to her video. I stepped on a squeaky toy and then caught our reflection in the mirror. 7:15 am, in our PJs, circles under our eyes, hair askew, and our baby watching us over the top of the computer screen. Our world has changed, and I like it!
Seems like this was yesterday:
But really, this was yesterday. How could we not love this smile..Or these rolls and fuzzy skin...
Or how cute you look in a bow...
or being greeted like this in the morning...
Kate,
Your Daddy loves you.Your Mommy loves you.
Happy 6 months baby girl!
Tuesday, November 18, 2008
UnBirthday!
Posted by
Ani
at
10:46 AM
Labels: kate, monthly update
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


8 comments:
Happy Bday Miss Kate! We all love you.
Those pictures are priceless. That girl is well-loved for sure.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!! I love baby Kate! The pictures are gorgeous. You are an amazing photographer!
those bottom silouette pictures are gorgeous. happy 6 month b-day!
Ani you are such a cute mom! I read Plain Truth too, it was good.
Happy Half Birthday Kate! I can't believe she's already 6 months old! That is so cute that Matt swept you off your feet! I love it when Chris does stuff like that! Your pictures are amazing! You're an amazing photographer! I especially loved the sunset beach silhouette pics loving Kate! Enjoy the rest of this wonderful day!
Ani, she is a doll. I can tell that you and Matt are really into her, as you should be! Where have you been?? I miss seeing you around.
Amazing pictures! How is your class? You obviously have talent girl. I can't believe your baby is six months! She is so, so, SO cute!
how cute are you! what a fun idea! happy birthday baby kate!
Post a Comment