Monday, November 17, 2008

Weekend Report

This picture cracks me up. She started making funny faces when I get the camera out. Look at those eyebrows!

Friday night we took our little girl out for a date. We went to the Fish Market and to MoJo for dessert! Doesn't get yummier than that.
Saturday we had a mellow day. We went down to the beach at sunset, and it was beautiful. It was warm, clear and breezy.
Then we got to go out with Mops (my grandma) to the Fish Market, yet again. Then she came back to the house and we got her to play Wii. She loved it. It was so funny!

Sunday night Kate gave us a run for our money. She went to bed at 7, woke up at 8, and then 9, 10, and 4. Phew. I think her teeth were bothering her. It sure is fun once she falls asleep to rock and cuddle her.

8pm


10pm

6 comments:

Chris and Debbie said...

What a fun weekend! How cool that you got your grandma to play the Wii! I just played for my first time a couple of weeks ago and it was fun!

Simon is such a good example and an admirable man! I want to be more like him too!

Aarean Jergensen said...

Ani, you are such a sweet mom! Seriously, you can just tell you love her so much!!!!!! It makes me a little baby hungry! haha. One of these days. :-)

Danica Osborn said...

That top picture needs a caption like "How you doin'?" (like Joey from friends says it.) haha

I love that your grandma played Wii--too funny.

Cuddling babies are the sweetest. Claire hasn't slept while being held in MONTHS! So when she falls asleep in the car and we get to carry her in with her sleeping on our shoulder, Kevin and I literally fight over who gets to bring her in.

Sandi said...

I love the Fish Market!! Let's meet sometime for lunch!

ls said...

get used to many more nights of blaming bad sleep on teething. if my baby has a rough night i am usually not positive why so i am like, "huh. he must be teething!" it is quite the exciting guessing game :).

i'm so glad nursing is getting better for you guys. i've heard of lots of people having a REALLY hard time weaning from the nipple shield.

just so you know, i accidentally posted that picture of john and i on my blog before the whole post was ready so now there is an actual post, not just the picture. not that you have to read it, just if you want to :).

ls said...

let me correct my grammar for you:

john and ME.