July 1st, 2005 was the night. It started with some dinner grilled out on the deck by Matt. I think we had salmon. Or was it chicken? We ate out there almost every night, and it was always, chicken, salmon, or Matt’s favorite, hotdogs with cheese in the center.. We were sitting around talking when Matt disappeared and we heard Damien Rice, Cannonball come on. Matt came over, and asked me to dance. Dance on the deck overlooking the beautiful moonlit ocean. Of course! So, we danced. My heart was beating out of my chest with the thought that this boy was sweeping my off my feet and I was loving every minute of it.
“I like dancing with you.” I confessed.
“We are going to dance every night.” Was his perfect reply.
I was thinking that this boy could not get any better. I had been preparing myself for the letdown. There had to be a catch to this handsome, romantic, and sweet guy. So when he pulled me into the hammock that night, I told him what I was thinking, “You are too good to be true.” To which he relied, “You are.”
A few minutes later he softly touched my face and kissed me for the first time. I melted. All that, and an amazing kisser too? I was in heaven. I did not want to wake up from this dream. It was perfect.
Later that night he told me he did not want me to leave. I said I would stay a little bit longer, and he said, “No, I meant Hawaii, I don’t want you to leave me.”
To be continued…..
Sunday, November 30, 2008
True Love: The Night-Ani's version
Posted by
Ani
at
9:19 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
ahhhhh! I love you guys!
i LOVE these!!! but I think you might have gotten the year wrong...was it 2008 or 2006?
ooo ani this is good! im loving this
Ohhh, your first kiss! How sweet! You guys had the absolutely perfect dating/courting! Excited to hear more.... :o)
Post a Comment