I had graduated from BYU-H and working with children with Autism. I was busy trying to apply to get back into school to get my teaching credential. I had already taken the PRAXIS, and was waiting for my scores to see if I could start school.
I was carefree. I was single, saving lots of money, living in Hawaii, and keeping my eye out for a cute catch.
I was living in the Piranha house with my friends, and our landlord made us move out every summer and moved in girls so they would clean it up. So, I was in the process of moving the last final items, surfboards, etc., and that is when the new summer girls were moving in. I was moving out at a slow pace so I could check the new girls. I figured with 8 new girls coming in, I couldn’t go wrong with sticking around.
Tuesday morning before work, I had to stop by the house and get my surfboard. I pulled into the driveway house, got out of the car, walked into the house to get my board and put it in the car. Just then I noticed a girl jogging toward me. Then she slowed down, so I knew she must be one of the summer girls. She said, “Hey, I am Ani.” And I said “Hey, I am Matt.” I thought, “Hmm, this girl is cute and fit.” Then we went inside and she dropped her shoes and got sand everywhere. I had just cleaned the previous day, so I thought, “Oh man! You gotta be kidding me, I just vacuumed.”
After surveying the scene, I thought I might stop by there after work.
To be continued…
Thursday, November 20, 2008
True Love: The Beginning-Matt's Version
Posted by
Ani
at
9:20 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
this is cute that you two are doing this. i want to get kevin to tell our story too!
Keep going......I hate being left hanging!
oh I LOVE THIS. matty. you are freaking hilarious.
Post a Comment