Thursday, August 11, 2011

we have another offer. it sounds like a child. they will need to be able to split it. ruby needs to stay stable. she has had some questionable stats today, so they are watching very closely. keep the faith. keep the prayers coming. this has got to be it!!!!

132 comments:

Anonymous said...

Please, please, please let this be perfect for your little princess! Saying my prayers, crossing my fingers and toes ......

Melanie said...

Seriously, I just found you today and I've been on pins and needles and praying all day long for a donor and a successful surgery. Praying praying praying for good news!!!

Rebecca said...

sending you all lots of lover and prayers

Anonymous said...

Praying so hard right now ani Matt ruby and Kate. Ruby can't stop.thinking of u today. Your constantly in my thoughts and prayers. I called to see if I could be match. I'm so happy u found someone and I pray this is it.
A

Jana said...

Sending every thought and prayer up for little Ruby right now, and lots of love your way.

The Alvords said...

Yay! I hope this is it! I can't stop thinking about baby Ruby and want that liver for her so badly. Praying for her, for the donor's family, and for you guys!!!!

Erica said...

came across your blog today via fb. praying for your little ruby. my daughter received her liver gift a little over a year and a half ago and what a wonderful blessing it has been in not only her life but ours as well.
praying that ruby's gift will come and your family will be blessed with comfort and peace in this difficult time.

kristen said...

praying for you all.

The Conrad Family said...

Continued prayers for Ruby and your family! I so hope this is your miracle! Sweet Ruby deserves it! May you have peace and comfort in the coming days!

The Porter's said...

I've been reading your blog through Megan Papworths blog. And can't stop thinking about your sweet family. Your sweet Ruby has been in our prayers. Hope your days get a little better.

Unknown said...

I'm praying for you & your sweet family. Just wanted to let you know that. I feel so much love and strength reading your blog. xo

Kim said...

So many prayers going your way. My heart breaks for all that sweet Ruby has had to go through... along with your family. Prayers, prayers, prayers.

Sandi said...

This household is praying. Ruby never leaves our thoughts. Hang in there baby girl..... Please hang in there.

Anonymous said...

I am like a crazy person checking facebook and your blog for updates like every 20 minutes! I hope this is it, this has to be it!!!

Unknown said...

omg I hope sooooo!!!!!

Anonymous said...

we are praying day and night. this is it! it has to be!

Sarah said...

We are praying, praying, praying,and then praying some more! Hang in there little sweet! Ani, Matt, and Kate you are also in our prayers!

Anonymous said...

My family is praying so fervently for you and your precious little girl. Please, please let this be the match that she needs. You are all so beautiful and brave. I know Heavenly Father hears and answers prayers and that we are never given a trial greater than we can bear. We are praying for Ruby to stabalize and for this to be her match. Also, comfort to be with you during this difficult time. Alofas and prayers from American Samoa.

ls said...

please please please. please!

thinking and praying constantly. even when i sleep i am dreaming of ruby (and you too, ani. last night we were all in a church and you were taking pictures of your beautiful, healing baby girl.)

please please. let this be it.

Sarah said...

Found you through Natalie Norton's blog. I am in tears, and praying for you from Missouri. You are a beautiful family. My prayers are with you.

Cynthia B. said...

I just came across your blog today after a friend of mine posted it on his facebook, in turn I quickly posted it on my facebook and asked my friends to also pray for your family. I have nothing but hope and prayers for you all! My heart was breaking as I read each post and I was crying like a baby! I can't even imagine going through anything like it. SO many prayers going out to you guys from Utah! GOOD LUCK!!!!! I desperately hope this is the one!!! That little girl deserves to spend her life with her family! The Lord will always be watching over her.

Cynthia B. said...

P.S. Thank you from the bottom of my heart for sharing this with the world. I am so grateful. While it is a very tragic thing to hear about, I admire your courage through it all. It's so inspiring. I have 2 little guys of my own, and after reading about all the strength you have had through this entire thing, it has made me really appreciate my little ones even more.

Rachel said...

Prayers are coming your way until you all can bust out of that place! I believe one hundred percent in miracles and power of prayer. My boy was given little to no chance of survival last year and now he is a healthy one year old.I pray that your little family will get the miracle you so desperately need.

Brenna said...

Came across your blog a few days ago when a friend posted a link on their facebook page. I've been praying fervently for your family for the last 3 days; in fact, I can't stop thinking about you. Someday little Ruby will understand what amazing parents she has. You're walking through the refiner's fire for sure. I hope this offer is a match!

Lindsey H said...

Sending our thoughts and prayers to you tonight again.. Think about you constantly.

Hugs

Lindsey H

Anonymous said...

Prayers from Canada....

Anonymous said...

Praying for your sweet baby girl! Please let this be her miracle! Keep the faith!

Anonymous said...

praying for all of you

Anonymous said...

Praying all day, please let the be the beginning of the end and then the beginning again for Rubys new life :) xo

KK

Anonymous said...

Great news! I hope this is the one for her and she stays stable.

Carly and Tyler said...

We are always praying for your cute little family. Constant prayer that this is it and Ruby is stable enough to receive it! You are so inspiring! Just hold on a little longer.

Anonymous said...

My daughter also has liver disease. I just found your blog. We are all praying for Ruby to stabilize, and to receive a liver. May Heavenly Father bless your family as you go through this trial.

Katie said...

I think of Ruby and you CONSTANTLY. I love you.

MegRich said...

Our whole family is praying for Ruby and your family tonight. May Heaven's angels gather around you tonight. Hang in there Ruby!

Anonymous said...

Hopefully the Most High will answer to our prayers!!!

Natalie. said...

Our family has been thinking about you all day long. We drove up to Sedona today, and on the way, my husband said, "This just isn't fair. Off we go to have fun and there they are in the hospital fighting for their daughter's life." You haven't been far from our hearts for a moment. We'll continue to pray for the two of you, Ruby and Kate. God REALLY is intimately aware of you, and he IS a God of miracles. I trust Him to watch over you perfectly. All our love, The Nortons

Anonymous said...

I have no idea who you guys are, but as I read about your precious little girl my heart breaks for you!!! It makes me see how blessed I really am with my little ones. I am constantly thinking, hoping, and praying for your little girl!!! Please be the one!!!

Kimberly said...

Just found your blog today and you have been on my mind all day. I'm praying for your sweet little family, especially beautiful Ruby!

Anonymous said...

Praying Baby Ruby!! Praying ...really hard <3

Sydni said...

I found your blog through a Facebook page someone shared and I have not been able to get your family off my mind for the last month. Everytime I read an update tears stream down my face. I am sending my prayers for Ruby and your family. As one mother to another my heartaches for you. I can not imagine the strength you must have to endure this with such strength. YOU ARE A HERO. Thank you for sharing this piece of your life with the world. My prayers will continue, I will bid on your auction and I WILL become an organ donor.

Anonymous said...

Ruby and my baby boy share the same birthday. I can't imagine the ache of your heart at this time. You are on my mind constantly and I am praying SO hard for you all. May this be the match and may Ruby be stable. So many people are praying for you. I hope you can feel the love!

Anonymous said...

my family and friends are all praying for your family and little ruby praying that today will be that day that she gets the right liver and that she has a full and happy life and gets to celebrate seventy years where this will be a faint memory you told her about.MAY GOD BLESS YOU AND KEEP YOU ALL SAFE

Mike and Diana said...

I can not stop thinking/ praying about your precious Ruby. God is watching over all of you... you are in His hands. Praying that Ruby is stable & that this is the match that you all have been waiting for!! She is a miracle!! Sending you all BIG hugs!!

anjuli paschall said...

praying.

Anonymous said...

Praying!!! Miracles do happen. Hold on little Ruby and stabilize. Hoping it's the perfect match and her strength continues through surgery!

Shannon said...

We are Sarah's friends, and we are adding our prayers to everyone's!

Geneva said...

We know your family through Lance and Marlina Edmonds. We are currently stationed at Ramstein AFB in Germany. Just thought you should know that there is a family of seven praying for your little girl from a little village in Germany..... Before this trial I used to visit your blog when you were having Kate. I have had a "blog crush" on your family for some time now. The way you write about your family and feel about them is amazing and contagious. Thank you for sharing all the lessons learned through this trial with all of us.

Kacie Gilmartin said...

Praying hard!!

Anonymous said...

hoping with all hope that little ruby is able to pull through all of this. i check every day to see how she's faring. i hope this is a match. you truly are a strong person and the best mom a little one could ever ask for. god bless you and your family.

Peck Family said...

Keep Fighting Ruby! Prayers for Ruby and Family from NY.

Anonymous said...

I recently came across your blog through an acquaintance and was broken up by your story and struggle. My husband's cousin recently passed away of liver failure and he had a liver transplant. His body pretty much rejected it. Before going through with such an invasive procedure for your beautiful little girl, I was curious as to whether you've tried naturopathic remedies and raw organic foods and juices as medicine? Particularly wheatgrass juice?

http://www.ehow.com/how_5031400_clean-liver-wheatgrass.html

I, myself have had two boys with certain liver problems and fed them wheatgrass juice to overcome their very different ailments. With my infant, I used a dropper to give it to him. He took it rather well.

Anyways, I know you're probably trying many different things but I just wanted to take a moment to share my thoughts and experience to see if it was something else you could try that might work. In my experience, a lot of mainstream practices have failed me. I've found that holistic medicine and healing practices can be far more effective when done with wisdom and knowledge.

I will be thinking of your little girl and praying for your family. Take care.

pandorasbox said...

Ani and Matt,

There really aren't word to say how heartbreaking the loss of Ruby is for your family. May you find comfort and peace in knowing Her precious time on earth touched the lives of so many people. Love the White family Capo II

Meinhardt Family said...

I found your blog from a friend who blogged about your story. I'm here (like all your other wonderful supporters) to let you know I'm praying. I'm praying for your daughters and for you and your husband. You have a beautiful family.

Melanie said...

I am so so sorry to hear that Ruby returned to heaven last night. I am glad that her soul can rest and gain respite from the pains of this earth. Now if your souls can find respite in the never-ending love of Jesus to quell your pain and sorrow. Many people will be holding Ruby in their hearts. Much, much love and tears in VA...

Anonymous said...

Stay strong little peanut. We are praying for you and your family in Ohio.

sassyinsf said...

Sending prayers from CT.

pam from ohio said...

I just read the sad news that Ruby has lost her battle. I have no words to offer, other than she was loved by thousands of people out here who have been following her journey. Bless this family as they struggle through their pain. Warm loving thoughts to you all from Ohio.

Unknown said...

"The Lord takes many away even in infancy, that they may escape the envy of man, and the sorrows and evils of this present world; they were too pure, too lovely, to live on this earth; therefore, if rightly considered, instead of mourning we have reason to rejoice as they are delivered from evil, and we shall have them again. ...The only difference between the old and the young dying is, one lives longer in heaven and eternal light and glory than the other, and is freed a little sooner from this miserable wicked world." (Teaching of the Prophet Joseph Smith, pp. 196-197)
Ruby was was one of those souls too pure and too lovely to live on this earth. You will have her again. You will have a chance to raise her from infancy during the millennium. I believe it. May God bless you and your family during these coming hours, days, weeks...

Rachael said...

I just found your blog and read the heartbreaking news here in the comments. I will pray that God will hold your close at this time and help you in your grief. I am so so sorry for your loss.

Mols said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
destiny said...

praying for you and you precious little girl...

Anonymous said...

I don't know your family, but have joined in with prayers for you. My 16 month old daughter and I just cried and prayed for comfort over all of you. The comfort that doesn't make sense at a time like this. Grace and peace... I'm so sorry for this loss.

Sandie said...

Prayers from MN.

Amber Eliason said...

This trial has brought so many people closer to their Father in Heaven as we all joined in prayers for your family. Thank you for your example of faith and strength. My daughter is 13 months and I can't imagine how difficult this trial will be, but I also know that Heavenly Father is in charge. Look how well Ruby was used as an instrument in his hands. In the next life, this trial will be looked back on as such a small blip in the perspective that eternity will offer, but Ruby's influence will carry throughout the eternities. Prayers are continually with your family that you will be able to better understand Heavenly Father's plan for you. -Love from the Eliasons in Provo, UT

Katrina said...

So many prayers for your sweet baby girl. She's so beautiful! She is on my mind day and night.

Ashlee said...

No words, just prayers for you and your family.

Anonymous said...

We are so sorry about the lose of your baby child.. May God fill your heart with confort and love. We now know a little angel has rise to heaven to be with the all mighty.. You have to be strong as she was during his life on earth. Love and unity

Karey said...

I'm a friend of Katie Hillstead, and heard from her of your struggles and heartbreaking loss. I wish no mother ever had to experience this. It's not fair! But God will strengthen you and bring you through this, I know that for sure. Many prayers from Maryland!

Jenny said...

Praying Praying Praying....for your family......

Anonymous said...

I am crying right along with you and your loved ones. Please know that you have made an impact on so many people. Especially as a young mother, I am so proud of you for sharing your journey. And as someone who's never met your sweet family, I am amazed at your strength and attitude. Sweet Ruby will be forever cherished. Our prayers will continue for you, and hope that the light of our Savior and the knowledge of the Gospel can guide you through. All our love.

Jana said...

My heart is so full of love and prayers for your family

Brittainy said...

Lots of thoughts and prayers coming your way. I'm so sorry for your loss :(

Susan said...

I am so sorry for your loss. My thoughts are with you all.

Anonymous said...

I have been praying for your little family since I came across your blog yesterday. Keep fighting little Ruby, you are such a beautiful little girl with an amazing spirit that even through a blog can be felt. We will continue our prayers for a match and a successful surgery!!

Brad Davis said...

I am so sorry for your loss. I wish I could summon the words to alleviate your pain and suffering, but I cannot. Your family is in my thoughts.

Janell said...

Ani, Our thoughts and prayers are with your family. what a gift ruby gave all of us. thank you for letting us share her journey with you. our lives have been changed for the better. may you continue to feel the love of our Savior during this difficult time and may your testimony continue to be a strength to you and a light to all who loved sweet Ruby.

Kylie said...

I found your blog yesterday through a friend's blog. My heart aches for you! I am so glad that you were able to have such a strong bond with your dear Ruby. She sure has touched many hearts and lives and will continue to do so from the other side of the veil. Just remember our Heavenly Father has a plan for each of us and that the Plan of Salvation can give us great peace. Ruby is yours forever, and you will get to see her again, perfect, happy, and smiling. You are such a strong woman, and I am so grateful for the incredible testimony you have and share throughout your blog. Thank you for sharing sweet Ruby's story with us all.

Ady said...

so sorry to hear about you loss. Our first baby died young as well. Please know that you are in our prayers. I hope you can find peace and comfort through the gospel as it is readily available for you. Also, there are many many resources online to help you through the next days of planning. Share group helped us out a lot, if you're not sure what needs to be done or decided or what steps to take you can google Share infant loss and the resources are on their site.

Sincerely, Adrienne

Leah Riordan said...

You do not know me. I am a friend of one of your family members, Sharon Tallman. I have been reading and keeping up to date and am so sorry to hear about the loss of your beautiful daughter. I am so grateful to have the knowledge of the gospel.. that we will be together forever. That precious little girl of yours is waiting to be reunited and I know is grateful to have such an amazing family as yours.

Craig and Crystal said...

My heart is breaking for you and your family.

Sending lots of prayers.

Anonymous said...

Every day I check this site...and every day I pray that a liver will be available and a perfect match for Ruby. She is the sweetest, strongest baby I have ever heard of. Keeping you all in my thoughts and prayers.

Amy said...

I am SO sorry for your loss. My heart hurts for you. What a sweet sweet little Ruby. She has influenced so many around the world and has influenced me and my family. What a comfort to know that you will get to see her again and that she is without pain. We are praying for you during this tough time.

Ligia said...

You do not know me. But your story, from the day she was born until now, has touched my heart so deeply. I'm grateful you have recorded your journey because your strength has made many mothers resolve to hug their children and hold them a little longer. Life is just too precious and I'm certain your little Ruby was just extra precious. So precious that she fulfilled her mission in life quicker than all the rest of us. And she's done an amazing job of it. May I add, you are one inspired writer and artist. And I know you will see your precious creation again and have the opportunity to raise her in the millenium.

Geoff and Bets said...

you dont know me either. my heart hurts for you. please dnt carry this alone. cling to the truths you know and its ok to be shaken. may the Lord's lve and peace surround you as it is ruby jane

Anonymous said...

You do not know me but I heard of your dear family through Carly Carlson's FB... I know there are no words to give you comfort but I pray for peace in your hearts. What a blessing our knowledge of the gospel is during the most difficult earthly trial you are ever going to endure. I have prayed for your dear Ruby and I will continue to pray for your family. I pray you will feel comforted and the love that even a stranger has for your family and your dear Ruby! I'm so sorry and know we love you even though we have never met.
Courtney Davis and family

Anonymous said...

My heart breaks hearing the news of sweet Ruby. I found your blog through a friend. Her story has inspired my entire family to become donors.
Praying for your family during this difficult time.

Pease Family said...

I found your story through Jen Proffit and we've been praying for you. I'm so sorry for your loss, we will keep you in our prayers. Ruby's sweet life has touched so many. Thank you for sharing her story.

Julee said...

Just know that many are shedding tears with you right now, including me. Hopefully, those tears are ones less that you have to cry. The Lord will lift you up. You will all be together again!

Anonymous said...

I have a angel baby sister that only got to spend five months of her life with us. Most of it fighting for her life in a hospital. The night that we asked that the Lord's will be done was the hardest thing to do. She left us then. This was almost 30 years ago, but she is always in our hearts, and we often feel her with us on special occasions. Most often in the temple. I hope that you will be able to find peace and comfort at this time, and want you to know that she will still be with you, always.

Natalie said...

I came across your blog a couple days ago, after my friend blogged about your family. You have been in my thoughts ever since. I am so sorry to hear of the passing of your dear sweet daughter. I can only imagine the heartache you must be experiencing. Please know that I am praying for you, along with so many others.

I too know that you will be with sweet Ruby again. What a blessing the restored gospel is in our lives.

You and your family are loved so much by so many. Thanks for sharing your journey with us.

Prayers from Salt Lake City.

Natalie

Melanie and Jared said...

Your Ruby has made me a better mom. Her life was short but touched so many people. Thank you for sharing and know that because of you, testimonies have been strengthened. I am so sorry for your loss and I pray that Heavenly Father carries your family through this hard time.

Jules said...

I am so sorry for what you are going through... prayers and tears for you all.

3-D Life said...

So sorry for your loss. Ruby is at a better place, happy and safe with no pain. She is watching her family, please stay strong. Your family is in our prayers.

Theresa said...

Was curious how you find a donor and what you would need to know if it would work? I have two children that are young and can't possibly imagine what you are going through but if I could help I would love to be able to. MissShellyleroux@aol.com is my email. Please let me know if I can help.

Theresa said...

I'm so sorry you are in my prayers and in my heart

Chrissi said...

I am so very sorry for your loss and feel heartbroken for your sweet family. I will be continually praying that your family will be comforted during this time.

Ligia said...

I am Becky Giles' sister and I too have been following your story. I first wish to express my deepest condolences for your loss. What a beautiful little girl Ruby was on this earth and continues to be in the eternities up above. I truly admire you, your courage to share your story with strangers like me, your courage to press forward with unwavering faith during the past months, and for reminding me just how privileged you and I are to have been chosen and blessed to serve in the most highest and holiest service of mankind - to serve as mothers. Your precious Ruby has touched my heart and changed my heart for good, as I know she has done for thousands of souls across this world. May the truths of the gospel, the beauties of the gospel, shine forth before you now more than ever and may you forever be reminded of the love our Father in Heaven has for you and your family. Ruby Jane's mission on this earth has been fulfilled and what great glory will be yours when you will be reunited with her again eternally. You and your sweet family are thought of, prayed for, and loved!
and i know she has and will forever be remembered

lifethrumyeyes said...

So sorry for your loss with little Ruby. My thoughts and prayers and with you and your family. Through this blog ruby touched so many lives of people who never met her myself included. She will be missed. God bless
~amber

Anonymous said...

You all are in my prayers!! I am amazed how much love I have for your little girls after reading this blog. Stay strong. Keep the faith. It will work out. You and Matt are amazing. Ruby can do it!!

The Smith Family said...

I am so sorry for the loss of your sweet little girl. She touched so many lives in the short time that she was here and she has made me a better mommy. Thank you for sharing her story with us. We will continue to pray for your family and wish you continued strength and love.

Anonymous said...

Your family, Ruby's story, has touched the lives of thousands of people. Thank you so much for having the courage to share your story. Your family has love and prayers coming from everywhere, Ruby will not be forgotten. She is a precious Angel and is back with her Father in Heaven. Her mission here on life is done and she cannot wait to be reunited with you. I wish you strength and peace at this time. Much love being sent your way.

Megan Overman said...

You do not know me, but I live in your area and have been followng your story and am so touched by you and your family. I am so heartbroken for your loss, what a fighter and beautiful little girl. This little girl touched my heart and my life so much. I am a Mommy to two little boys, and after reading you blog, I feel like your words and reminders of your "perspective" blog has made me become a better mom. I pray for your family to find comfort and peace. She is not suffering anymore and is home with her father in heaven. Please know we are praying for you and your family during this difficult time.

Allison said...

Your sweet family is in our prayers.

Anonymous said...

Ani, Matt, and Kate...I'm so sorry for your loss. I never met ruby but she had a special place in my heart. I prayed everyday for her. I loved her. She was so special. I pray that heavenly father will comfort you and give you strength through this difficult time. I know it will feel like years til u see her but it will only be seconds for her. I will keep praying for your family everyday.
Amber

Meinhardt Family said...

I'm praying for you and your family. I'm was sad to hear Ruby went Home last night. I know heaven will hug her tight and until you meet up with her again, she's an angel watching over you and your family. You have a beautiful family. I'm send lots of hugs, love and prayers your way.

Katrina said...

I'm so sorry :(
Please know that your sweet baby girl will never be forgotten. My heart is breaking for you.
It's so unfair.
You are in my prayers.

Anonymous said...

So sorry for your loss, your daughter and your family are an inspiration to everyone.

Anonymous said...

I may not know you but your family is in my thoughts and prayers. I'm so very sorry for loss. Your sweet baby Ruby is now in the arms of angels and will always be smiling down on you.

Anonymous said...

My thoughts and prayers go out to your family
xxx

Anonymous said...

I am so sorry for your loss. Your family is in my prayers. I signed up on donate life in honor of baby Ruby today.

Anonymous said...

I don't know your family, but I have many friends who do, and I just want you to know I've been thinking of you all constantly. Your story has inspired me to hold my own little baby tighter and spend every moment I can loving her. I lost my 5-month-old nephew to kidney failure a few years ago and that was the first time I truly realized how precious and fragile life is. We're so blessed to have these sweet babies in our lives, even if it is for too short of a time. God bless you guys; my heart is broken for you. I just can't even imagine what you must be going through. I hope you can find some comfort through it all.

jen said...

Praying for you!!!

Peck Family said...

Im so sorry.

Anonymous said...

I found your blog yesterday through FB, and was checking back in today for any news. My heart breaks for your family's loss. I am due to have my first in about a month, and I hope that maybe our little girls are playing together up in heaven for a bit. She must have been an incredible girl with an amazing spirit to have been taken so early. You will have her again, that I know.
Prayers for your comfort and for strength to get through these next few months.

Camille
PG, UT

Rebecca said...

So sorry to hear about your loss of sweet Ruby Jane. I am praying for you all as you go through this extremely difficult time. May you find peace and comfort in knowing that Ruby is now at peace. Lots of love

Jenni said...

Thank you for sharing Ruby with all of us. My heart breaks for you today. May you find peace and strength thru the Gospel...and know that you will be with her forever. Thank you again...you have inspired ME to be a better mommy and to love my children more. God Bless you all!

Devri said...

Ruby was far too perfect for this earth! The hardest answer to take is no but PRAYERS WERE ANSWERED because Ruby is no longer suffering and she learned quickly all that she was sent to learn on this earth. Nothing happens by chance. Our Heavenly Father needed her Home. She needed to learn compassion for a great mission on the other side that she learned through her trial on this earth. She is safe with our Heavenly Father. May you all feel the comfort of our Father in Heaven at this time. You are still in our prayers! FAMILIES ARE FOREVER!

Devri Granados
Utah

Anonymous said...

I am a total stranger, who recently found your beautifully written blog and how I desperately want to take away your pain and unimaginable grief. Oh, how I would do that for you if I only knew how! What I can offer are prayers for peace and expressions of gratitude for sharing your beautiful baby girl and her incredible journey. Ruby's determination, patience, stamina, courage, strength, sweetness, love, and acceptance, and your ability to express and share her gifts through the written word was a calculated match made to better the lives of countless souls lost in the trivial facets of life. Your pain is purposeful, your grief is necessary, but the world is more beautiful and the view is clearer. I will forever be reminded of Ruby's strength and her ability to smile even when the going gets tough, really tough. May God's blessings and His deep love sustain you and guide you forward when you are ready.

Anna
Michigan

Anonymous said...

I came across your blog, & it makes me so sad. I'm so sorry for your loss. As I read your blog and comments, I truely believe that ruby was sent to you to inspire and bring people together, for with your story you have captured the heart of so many people, that don't know her or your family but yet feel this bond to her. She's an angel and is now in her rightful place.

Keisha said...

What a blessing little Ruby is!! You don't know me but my friend was following your blog and asked for prayers for Ruby! You and your cute family are in our prayers!! I'm so so sorry for your loss. Families are Forever!!

Amy Paulson said...

My heart is completely broken for you and your family. You are absolutely in my prayers as you find a way to put one foot in front of the other, time to grieve, a way to smile and cherish your precious Kate. I cannot even imagine what this is like, but know that hearts ache for all of you and we will be praying...

Shawna S said...

I have never prayed more frequently, or more sincerely than I have in the past few months for your little Ruby. The outcome was not fair, and I am so deeply sorry for your loss. How I wish your burden could be spread amongst all who have been touched by Ruby so that you would feel light, and loved and sustained in this tragic time.

What a profound impact this little angel had on my life, and the life of countless others. Thank you for letting so many people get to know such a special and loved baby. Prayers and love.

KK and Company said...

I am so so so sorry. My heart is broken for you.

Natasha and Jesse said...

Oh, I hope this one works. My prayers will be with your family.

Aubree said...

I'm so sorry. My heart breaks or you. I will keep you in my prayers.

Anonymous said...

I am so sorry for your loss. Your sweet baby changed lives.... lives of friends, family and lives of complete strangers. That is powerful. Ruby was put here for a reason and as hard as that is to understand what matters is Ruby has no more pain and she was blessed to have an amazing family by her side the entire time of her short little life. You are in my thoughts.....

Anonymous said...

Dear Taylor family-
I am a stranger, who saw from a friend's post on FB that your sweet Ruby has returned to Heavenly Father.. Words cannot express my feelings for your family. You are amazing and Ruby is a beautiful example of strength. When my father passed away someone close to me told me that even though he could not physically be here with me, he was going to be able to be apart of my life in ways that he never could have been on earth and I know that it is true... I know he is with me always. I know you hear this from everyone but what a blessing it is to have the gospel in our lives to know that there is life after death and that we will be with our family forever. Thank you so much for sharing your struggle and trial and You are in my thoughts and prayers. Love to you all.

Erica said...

My heart is filled with sadness hearing the loss of your beloved Ruby Jane. It is comforting to know that the Taylor Family will reunite again with Heavenly Father. I'm terribly sorry for your heartache and the loss of your beautiful baby. I have benefited from following your blog and learning from your faith. Please know you are in my prayers.

sam and kyrsten said...

oh matt and ani. we are so tremendously sorry. we have loved having the chance to get to know ruby through your blog. you have the most beautiful family. we are sure grandma carmen is with her welcoming her home! we love you guys.

my mom read this quote to me today and i automatically thought of you.

"You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have"

You have shown so much strength and faith through this trial and we pray that you will be able to find that same peace that has rested with you until now. we love you.

sam and kyrsten

Anonymous said...

I've never cried so much for a family I've never even met before. I'm so sorry for your loss, your incredible Ruby has truly touched my life in a way words can't express. You're in my prayers.

Anonymous said...

I dont know you, I came across your blog from a friend who posted it on her fb. I just wanted to tell you how sorry I am for your loss. After reading your blog the other night I cried and held my daughter and rocked her to sleep. I normally do that, but that night was much different than most nights. I cant imagine what you are going through, but Ruby touched my life along with so many others. I'm sure the knowledge we have through the gospel that we will be with our loved ones again gives great peace, but know she choose you to be her parents and that love and bond you have will never fade. You are in my prayers!!

Sugardrive said...

I'm so sorry for your loss. Nothing I can say will ease your pain, but know that there are thousands of people praying for you and your family's peace through this awful time.