Monday, November 3, 2008

The Storm is coming

I will be lucky if I make it through this one.

Friday night: Addison throws up all night
Sunday night: Jake throws up all night
Monday night: Tyler throws up all night
Wednesday: Aaron gets it (lighty)
Sunday night: Matt has a little wave
Sunday night: Danielle gets a wave
Monday morning: Dave gets a little wave

Let's hope it dies out before it gets to me. This is my worst nightmare. Maybe I should get outta town.
pray for me. please?

ps. danielle and family- stay away!

3 comments:

Sandi said...

Oh my beep! I am freaking out for you! I know how bad you hate it! If you need to hide, you can head to my house!

Chris and Debbie said...

Oh no! But really, it's probably too late to hide. The flu is contageous before symptoms even appear. I will pray for you! Eat super healthy with lots of orange juice and think happy, healthy thoughts! May the force be with you!

Danica Osborn said...

ugh that is the worst! especially with as bad as you get it. but b/c you're nursing kate, she may be protected completely, or she may get it but it will definitely be a less severe case. hope you manage to avoid it!!!