Friday, August 12, 2011


Our sweet Ruby Jane went Home to be with her Father in Heaven last night. We both knew that her mission in this life was completed, and it was time for her to go Home.

215 comments:

1 – 200 of 215   Newer›   Newest»
Anonymous said...

She is a beautiful little girl who I know was greeted back to heaven with open arms. My thoughts are with you.

Sandi said...

My heart is heavy, but comforted knowing what we both know. She is yours forever. Her mission was complete.

You are so loved Ani. Ruby touched so many.

Melissa said...

Blessings to you and your family. Sweet Baby Ruby is healed in Heaven.

Sheri said...

My heart has been aching for you and your precious Ruby. I know Heavenly Father is hugging and kissing her for you. My prayers are with you.

Tanya said...

I have been following all the updates on facebook via Rachel Garces. My heart has been breaking for your family today. Your story and blog has made me strive to be a better mom. Thank you for sharing your journey with all of us. Lots of prayers and love being sent your way.

Anonymous said...

My heart hurts for you! You are a strong woman and my prayers are with you and your family!

Anonymous said...

I have a heavy heart hearing this. Know that she is in a better place.

Natalie. said...

I am so sorry. So so sorry. We are praying for your family every minute.

Anonymous said...

May the Gift of the Holy Ghost comfort you this day and always and your beautiful, perfect angel watches over you from this day forward.

Lani J said...

I've only known your family's story for two days and I feel so blessed from the stories and watching how quickly strangers have been so loving to this beautiful baby girl. I'm heartbroken for your loss but know Heavenly Father's love for you and your family will pull you through this hard time. Thank you so much for sharing your sweet Ruby's story! Our prayers will be with your family

Cassie said...

My heart hurts for you. Sending you lots of love and prayers.

Anonymous said...

No words can describe how sorry I am for your loss. I never thought I could cry so much for someone I never met! Prayers and love to your family!

Courtney said...

I am so sorry. I am heartbroken for you. I can't imagine what you're going through. I have a 3 year old girl and a 4 month old girl and I can't even contemplate how awful it would be to lose one of them. I am praying for you constantly and hope you can be comforted that Ruby is free from pain. She touched many hearts in her short time here. I will be an organ donor in honor of Ruby.

Anonymous said...

I have been so touched by your sweet Ruby. My heart aches.... I can't imagine what you and your family have been through. My thoughts and prayers are with you. God bless.

Anonymous said...

All my love to you Ani and Matt. You are such wonderful loving parents. You did such a great job as her parents. She was so blessed to have you as her Mommy and Daddy. We all love you so much and are sending you big hugs and praying for you. Love you! Aimee

Tiffany J said...

Taylor Family - my heart breaks for you in losing you amazing daughter! I was up all morning re-reading your story. Thank you for sharing her with us. For allowing us to be apart of someone SO mighty. In her sweet, short life she has changed the hearts and lives of many nationwide! She has made such a huge impact on my life! As have you all! Your amazing strength, testimonies, love and devotion have taught me so much! How grateful we are for the Savior and the blessing of the plan of salvation!! Families Are Forever!!! What an amazing and powerful little spirit you are, Ruby Jane!! We love you!!

Karen Noble said...

Ani, bless you for opening your heart to everyone! We love your sweet darling Ruby! I am forever changed by her dear life and by your family's example of faith, strength and courage! May Father's blessings be with you!

Katie said...

Ani,

Thank you for teaching me what love is all about. My family will be forever blessed from your example. My student has truly become my teacher. I am so blessed to know you.

Love,
Katie

Aaron and Lindsay said...

Love you Ani! I love this picture of Ruby. She is an angel, and huge example in everyone's life.

Pat and Brittany said...

I am so sorry. You and your little Ruby Jane have been such an inspiration and truly blessed my life. You have both taught me so much! I never met your little girl but I love her so much! She is your little girl now and forever. I know you will see her again. My heart is breaking for you and my thoughts and prayers are with you.

Cher said...

Little Ruby was so blessed to come to the Taylor home. She was surrounded by so much love and adoration. I am continuously inspired and fortified by your strength, faith, and love. We are so blessed to know that there is a plan and that families can be together forever. Hugs to you, Matt, and little Kate.

Anonymous said...

The night sky will shine brighter from now on casue there is one more Beautiful Angel to light the path. She will forever be in the hearts of so many. Thank you for giving us the blessings of know her story. You and your family will be in my thoughts and prayers always.

Rebecca Hurst Florida

Our Story said...

I just want you to know that you have inspired me to humble myself in so many ways. Because of your amazing example, I have recommitted myself to become a better mother, recognizing every each and every blessing that may come and truly appreciating the small things in life. Thank you for the motivation that you have given me through your blog.

You truly are the perfect mother for your sweet little Ruby Jane. You have been in my prayers all day and as I started reading your blog only today, my heart has been aching for you and upon reading this news, it is now breaking for you. I can't imagine how you must be feeling. But I hope that you are able to find comfort in knowing that through your temple blessings, she is yours forever and that you will have the ability to raise her in the eternities. Your daughter will be able to thank you one day for being so strong for her and a woman of such incredible faith.

Thank you so very much for sharing Ruby's story with the world. What a truly personal, selfless gift to give to us all. My prayer is that God be with your family and the Spirit guide you in your healing.

Anonymous said...

I am so sorry for your loss. Ruby was so strong. Her story really touched me, and the your strength as well as your family members' touched me as well. Ruby, you, and your family have inspired me. I'll keep you and your family in my prayers.

mierva said...

I'm so sorry. I loved this little girl even though I'd never met her. I'm sure she is as happy and at peace as can be with Heavenly Father, but I'm still so so sorry. Thank you for sharing so much of this with us. My prayers are with you.

Anonymous said...

My thoughts and condolences on the loss of your little girl. I just had my first child and I don't one what I'd do if I lost her. Children are too precious. May God and the rest of his angels watch over her and watch over you and your family during this time. Hugs.

Braden and Jodee said...

That Ruby is the most precious baby I've ever seen. I know that Heavenly Father is taking good care of her. I hope you find comfort and peace through this difficult time. I cannot imagine what you are feeling right now. I could just stare at that sweet picture above all day. I hope you feel love from everyone, because we all appreciate you updating us, and showing us how to love. You are an inspiration to all of us. Lots of love to you.

Together We Can said...

So sorry for your loss. I hope that Heavenly Father will bring you peace at this hard time of life. She was a beautiful little girl.

M.S. Morris said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Raimeilla Zahid said...

So sorry for your lost! No words can compare to your lil angel...... I pray your family stay and pray together through your most trying times. And Ruby, my prayer to you is, you laugh with God, you play in heaven, and every so often let your parents know your waitng for them to join you. - Amen

Unknown said...

I heard your story this week through a few friends of mine, and it really touched me. I ache for your loss. I know she is where she needs to be, but I also know that doesn't make today any easier for you. You'll be in my prayers.

The Coons Family said...

What could I possibly say that hasn't been said already? Ani you are a shining example of how to love and be a mother. How blessed I am to know you and to learn from you each day. Ruby has touched so many lives and will continue to do so for many years to come. Thank you for sharing this journey with us. We love you and continue to pray for you at this time,

ls said...

ani,

i read this news this morning on facebook and felt such heartbreak for you. i couldn't leave a comment then because there aren't words to say to a mama who has just said goodbye to her baby. there still aren't words, but i wanted you to know that the prayers for you and your precious family will not stop.

after i read about ruby i was sobbing in my bed. george came over and asked me what was wrong, so i showed him your pictures and explained it all. he got emotional and asked me if i was crying for ruby. i felt such an immediate sense of gratitude for the realization that no, i am not crying for ruby. she is out of pain, she is whole, she is with her god. no tears about that. the tears are for you, for your aching and empty arms, for the hard days of missing your sweet girl. i cannot even imagine, but i do know that, like ruby's, our pain can be swallowed up in the victory of christ's atonement. i know you will see your beautiful girl again, and that there is comfort in god's plan until that day comes.

tears and prayers for you again today. i am so deeply sorry for your loss. xoxo

Anonymous said...

Your story has changed me as a mother and as a believer. I am praying for comfort and peace for your family, Ani. I believe sweet Ruby is now cradled in the Lord's arms, peaceful and smiling, feeling His amazing love. Praying for the Holy Spirit to touch you during this time.

Anonymous said...

I really don’t know the Taylor Family. Though Matt use to come to our house when he lived here in HI. He would come to my daughter’s Tuesday morning breakfast bunch. Anyway Marissa made me aware of little Ruby a few days ago. I felt so sorry for her in all that pain, and for the rest of you and the pain you were suffering.
Yesterday I was working at the temple, I was NOT thinking about Ruby at the time. Just focusing on the work at hand, when out of nowhere I had a strong feeling that Ruby was going to be okay, but not here. And that she no longer was going to have to suffer in pain. I know this is so very hard for the loved ones left behind, but she is OKAY! My prayers are with you.

A Little Piece of History said...

I'm so sorry. I will be praying for your family.

Tana_S_ Beautiful World said...

Heavenly Father Has inherited Gold. My every fiber, my every thought, my every prayer is with you and your family, at this time. Your baby girl made my heart dance, leap, and smile- in her mortal existence, even just the while she was here. WE will all see her again, in the Celestial Kingdom. The Angels sing because God has an Angel on his Lap and his arms wrap her like silk. Many peaceful thoughts and love- Tana Lindley

beapinkal said...

there are no words i could say that would comfort you in this hard time. I'm so SO sorry for your loss. Sweet little Ruby is happy now without all the pain and suffering. May our Father in Heaven bless you and your family with comfort and piece.

KC said...

I received a link from a friend and also saw something about this from another friend on FB. I lost my son in November, and have been keeping an honest blog about my feelings dealing with my grief. You are welcome to read it...it is my goal to help other grieving mothers know they are not alone and to "educate" those whom have never lost a child about all the misconceptions of grief. If I could recommend only 1 book that is wonderful and so simple to understand for all ages--it is "Tear Soup". Please remember it is YOUR grief, and no one else's... you do whatever you have to do to get through each day and PLEASE be good to yourself (pamper yourself) in any way possible!! Much Love, Kaci Uipi abearforbabyjoshua.blogspot.com

Lynnella said...

Ani and Matt..I can't even begin to imagine the pain you are going through right now. My prayers are with you and your family. I just started reading your story yesterday and I immediately fell in love with your little girl. She touched me profoundly and it breaks my heart to read she had to go through so much in her short life before passing. I know she impacted everyone who heard her story. I am a donor for life now and I will share her story with others so that maybe they too will become donors.

Anonymous said...

Haven't been able to stop crying. I don't know you but I feel like I might burst. I am so sorry for your loss and will pray for your family. I will also sign up to be an organ donor. Thank you for sharing your story.

Lindsey's Mom said...

I don't know what words I can say as a stranger across the country and through the internet, but I feel compelled to reach out with all that I have, to tell you how very sorry I am for your loss. From the heart and soul of one mother to another, I am so sorry. All the love that I can give, Heather -Anchorage, Alaska

HEATHER said...

I am so sorry.

Anonymous said...

The lyrics to Steven Curtis Chapman’s song – With Hope- have been playing through my mind since hearing about Ruby.

This is not at all how
We thought it was supposed to be
We had so many plans for you
We had so many dreams
And now you’ve gone away
And left us with the memories of your smile
And nothing we can say
And nothing we can do
Can take away the pain
The pain of losing you, but …
We can cry with hope
We can say goodbye with hope
‘Cause we know our goodbye is not the end, oh no
And we can grieve with hope
‘Cause we believe with hope
(There’s a place by God’s grace)
There’s a place where we’ll see your face again
We’ll see your face again
And never have I known
Anything so hard to understand
And never have I questioned more
The wisdom of God’s plan
But through the cloud of tears
I see the Father’s smile and say well done
And I imagine you
Where you wanted most to be
Seeing all your dreams come true
‘Cause now you’re home
And now you’re free, and …
We have this hope as an anchor
‘Cause we believe that everything
God promised us is true, so …
So we can cry with hope
And say goodbye with hope
We wait with hope
And we ache with hope
We hold on with hope
We let go with hope

Come to me all who are weary and heavy burdened and I will give you rest- Matthew 11:28

Your story has touched my life in ways I would never be able to explain.

Love, Brianna

Anonymous said...

im sorry to hear this. your family is in my prayers.

Carly and Tyler said...

Ani and Matt- While my heart continues to ache for you I am also aware of the peace that can be felt in such a sad situation. I just was looking at the number of people signed up to be donors and it was 808!! Just a few days ago you were hoping for 200! So many people who don't know you're amazing family were touched by little Ruby. We are lucky to personally know you and continue to pray for your comfort and peace at this time. While her journey here is complete she has reached so many and taught us all so much. We love you and are willing to do anything you need!! Much love to you all!!!
Carly

Allison said...

Ruby has been such a light in so many lives. Thank you for being willing to share these very personal experiences to bless all of our lives. I can't imagine how much you miss her. We are praying that you will feel Heavenly Father's comfort and love.

Kell said...

i also loved dear Ruby without having the joy of meeting her. my heart aches for you, ani. thank you for sharing Ruby's life with us.

Anonymous said...

Heartbroken to hear sweet Ruby had to leave this world. Sending prayers your way in this hard time. I know our Heavenly Father will look over her until you meet again. She was so sweet. I don't think she ever stopped being an angel. (((HUGS))) to you and your family.

Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry for you loss. While you dot know me my thought and prayers are with you and your family.

Anonymous said...

My Heart goes out to you and ur family. Ruby is absolutely beautiful. ive been following ur story & think you are an amazing mother. Ruby is safe and god will watch over her just as much as you did. My prayers go out to you <3

Anonymous said...

You are in my prayers. My heart aches for your family.

Michelle Perry said...

No more scars, no more yellow skin, no more green eyes, no more bulging belly, no more pain, no more itching, no more sleepless nights, no more wires, needles and pumps, no more pain. Although I know she was your perfect Little, just the way she was, now she is "perfect" every whit. I ache for you Ani. Has the Holy Ghost arrived yet? He will, I promise.

Anna K. said...

She is such a precious angel. Our prayers are with you

Courtney N said...

My heart goes out to you. I admire your strength and devotion. Love you girl.

Amber said...

We will continue to pray for your family for the comfort you need. Thank you for opening your heart and sharing this journey with us all. You have inspired me to be a better person.

The Millers said...

So sorry for you families loss. She is a beautiful girl. Praying for your family at this time.

Anonymous said...

I recently lost a child, I miscarried, and even though I never got to know that child the hurt remains there. It is worse on your part because you got to know your little angel, her beautiful smile that was bestowed on you wounds my heart. I pray for you to heal and know that your precious little girl is looking down on you smiling, knowing how much you love and will miss her every day of your life. I know that it may not help but at least she is not in anymore pain, though I wish there could have been any other way for her pain to be gone. My prayers and heartfelt condolences are with you and your family and I hope the hurt will lessen with time.

Adrianna said...

I'm so sorry for your loss. Your little girl is so precious, so beautiful, so perfect. May Heavenly Father give you all comfort, love, and peace as He welcomes His perfect daughter home to Him. As you said earlier.. she is yours forever :)

Love and prayers for you and your family!!

Aubree said...

My heart aches for you. I'm so sorry. I hope you can find some sort of peace.

amanda said...

We are all better people for knowing of Ruby & her mighty Spirit. Her life was not in vain.... She was choice, and you & Matt are choice because God entrusted you with one of his Warriors. Her mission here is over, but in many ways it has just begun because her legacy will live on. I wish & pray for peace now for all of you. Peace, comfort & rest. You are not alone, even in your darkest hours, you will never be alone.

You will be together forever someday... & the pain of this world will wash away.

Michelle said...

I am so sorry. My prayers are with you and I hope that the peace of the gospel will help you through this difficult time. I have only been reading your story for a few days now, but I admire how strong you have been.

Anonymous said...

I am so sorry. I can't imagine how much you must be hurting.

Matt and Ani, little Ruby is so lucky to have you both as parents and Kate as her big sister. And we are all so lucky to have been touched by her sweet smile and presence. She helped more people in her short life than most people could ever imagine. Amazing. Seriously amazing.

Sending love and prayers

Karen thisoldhouse2.com said...

My heart aches for you all -

Ruby Jane - you are special beyond what you or your parents could possiblly ever understand. You have reminded me, a stranger in the distance.. to never take for granted the simple pleasures that are abundant in this life. To be greatful for every single day.

Holly said...

I am so sorry that you lost your beautiful Ruby Jane. Your family is in my prayers.

Anonymous said...

Your beautiful girl touched so many. Ani, you are such a brave woman. I will continue to prayer for your family. Ruby Jane is healed in Heaven. Her life was too short, but she lived with strength and courage beyond her years. God bless you and your family. I will never forget your baby girl.

Chris, Chelsea and Lilly Edgren said...

I am weeping for your loss but I KNOW that she has passed from your arms into those of our Saviors. And believe me, he is holding her close after such a hard fight. Last night I became an organ donor in the name of sweet Ruby Jane.

True Daughter of Mary said...

I have been praying for you and your sweet Ruby Jane, I am so very, very sorry. I have been hugging my babes a little closer and cherishing a little more. God Bless you and your beautiful family.
Lord God, ever caring and gentle,
we commit to your love this little one,
quickened to life for so short a time.
Enfold her in eternal life.

We pray for her parents
who are saddened by the loss of their child.
Give them courage
and help them in their pain and grief.
May they all meet one day
in the joy and peace of your kingdom. Amen.

Anonymous said...

My heart breaks for your family. I don't know you, or Ruby, but the light in her eyes and that sweet smile will be emblazoned on my heart. May God bless and keep her always.

Scasmflops said...

I Just found out about your precious little girl from a friend and her blog. I am so very sorry. I will be praying for you and also asking others I know to join in prayer as well. Sweet Ruby is giggling in Christs lap. May you be comforted in the peace that only God can give and rest assured that you can see her again in Heaven one sweet day. Her smile is the biggest its ever been. :) Love from a stranger and prayers.

Nicolle Robidart said...

My thoughts and prayers are with your family at this time! Thank you for sharing your beautiful daughter with us!

Rosa Bowling said...

What a beautiful little girl! I know our Heavenly Father is holding her in His tender care. May His love surround you and comfort you. Know that you are not alone and many of us are praying for strength for your family during this difficult time. Our thoughts and prayers are with you.

Kim said...

I have had your blog open for the last two days since I heard about sweet Ruby. I am sure there are not many words that help you feel better, but when you do know that Ruby and your family have touched my life, especially your post about perspective. Thank you. I will be a better mom to my girls because of you. Thank goodness for Eternal Families!

Diane Rupert said...

In ALL circumstances we praise and thank our God. Thank you, Father, for Ruby's sweet life. She wasn't even old enough to speak, yet, she and her family have given such a strong and beautiful witness to your Grace. We know, that our Redeemer lives!!!! And how tenderly and sweetly she was received in Heaven because of your word and promises. Dear Father, please envelope her family within your protective wings of peace as they move forward in their lives.

Meiken said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
BrittenAnderson said...

You are all in my prayers. So sorry for the loss of your beautiful girl. Thanks for sharing sweet Ruby's journey with us all! You are a great example to me!

Anonymous said...

I heard of your story a couple days ago and I just want to say that my condolences are with your family at this difficult time. Your little girl is in a far better place where she won't suffer anymore. Remember that she is always with you in your heart and that she will watch over you all.

Meiken said...

I hope you will feel all of our prayers on your behalf. xo

Anonymous said...

my heart is so heavy. i have been following your blog and praying so much for sweet Ruby and for your family. i have cried, laughed and cheered along thru your posts. i pray you all find comfort in knowing Ruby is healed in heaven.
you have inspired me to be a better, more playful mom..thank you for sharing this journey
Amber

Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry. I heard about Ruby on the Team Twilight FB page two days ago. Her story has changed my life. When I saw the news this afternoon, I was so upset. She made such an imprint in many lives in such a short amount of time. My prayers are with you.

Anonymous said...

I have been following your blog and have fallen in love with you little Ruby. She is such a beautiful little girl. Now she is perfect with our Heavenly Father. My prayers and thoughts are with you as you go through this rough time. You have an amazing family and such faith.

Caitlin said...

I have been following your blog recently and have been sending prayers for both your family and Ruby. I know that you will see her in Heaven again one day and that Our Heavenly Father is with her. She has made an impact on my life in such a short time, as well as the lives of others.

My heart and prayers are with you now; her family who is left behind at this time. I know that we can never understand why our loved ones are taken from us too soon but we are blessed with knowing them for the time they are on Earth.

Camille said...

Our thoughts and prayers are with your family at this time to hopefully help sustain you through this. Even though you don't know my family, I know that our prayers can help. Hugs and prayers!

Tiffany said...

my heart is broken for your family and my prayers are with you and Ruby at this time. <3 <3 <3

Kim said...

Ani and Matt, I know I am one of the hundreds of people that read your blog and feels like I know your sweet family just from reading your posts. I'm so extremely sorry for the loss of your beautiful, precious baby girl. I can't even fathom all that you have been through durIng this fight for her life. You have been such a positive example to me and Ruby has shown me how to fight and stay strong! You have all inspired so many of us. Sweet little Ruby's story and memory will stay in our hearts forever. I hope Heavenly Father gives you peace and comfort knowing she is with Him now.

Aaron & Sara Warren said...

I do not know your family, but I came to know your story through reading Rachel Garces' FB updates and then your blog. I was on my knees praying for Ruby, you both, and your daughter, Kate, all week. I can't even imagine what you guys must be going through. Thankfully, your knowledge of the Gospel can bring you the comfort of knowing she is healthy and well now. Of course, having lost my Mom, I know that doesn't always ease the heartache those of us left behind feel. I will continue to pray for your family. I want to thank you for being courageous enough to share this journey with so many. I think its safe to say that many of us have a better appreciation for our children and a greater desire to be a better parent thanks to the example of your family. God bless.

Chelsea said...

Her mission was great and she (and you) accomplished it with such success. Your continued faith and strength are the most encouraging and incredible thing I have ever witnessed. I only hope to be half the mother that you are. Ruby is in great hands now.

Anonymous said...

Ani-

There are no words to make it better or to take the pain away. There is only knowledge that you WILL hold her again, you WILL raise her to be all that you invisioned and more and you WILL be with her forever. This life is but a moment.

tccba said...

My heart is breaking for you. I know this won't be any consolation, but in seven short months, she touched more lives than most people do in many years. After watching friends lose their baby, I can say that there is no greater testimony than that of those who praise God and say that His plan is best for them in spite of such devastating loss. Miracles are still being worked here. I will pray for peace for all of you.

Cari said...

Ani & family,
Like many others I don't personally know you but have been touched so strongly by the life of your sweet angel. How often do we take the blessing of having healthy children for grated? Your family's story has taught myself to cherish each day even more and when something unexpected happens to smile and keep moving forward just as you did and I'm sure will continue to do for your family. The Lord loves you so much and he knows you were so strong and humble to go through I believe the hardest trial we could have in this life. God bless you and your family and thank you for your example to all of us.

heather telford photography said...

You have been in my prayers.. I cant keep it together the past 2 days thinking of you guys, I wish I knew you so I could be some help to you all.! You seem like such strong people. I am so sorry for you huge loss..!

jen said...

Still praying for you.

Anonymous said...

I am so sorry for your loss! Your sweet family is in our prayers.

Darren and Stephanie Ringel said...

I know you don't know me, but I've been following your posts and learned one of my friends from Texas knows you. I'm so sorry to hear your news. My heart aches for you! My family and I have been praying for your little Ruby. I'm so grateful for the truth we have and we know you'll be with her again. We are still praying for your family.

Kim Sheely said...

My heart aches for you and your family. I found your story through an old friend and have been following for many weeks now. You are such an inspiration to me as a mother of 4 children. I have found myself stopping through out the day to take in the "little" things I take for granted with my children. I know we will never meet, but please know, your family has touched my heart and forever changed me. May the Lord comfort you in your time in suffering and may you find peace in knowing your precious Ruby is in the arms of the Lord. God bless you! Kim, MI

Jessica said...

The first thought on my mind this morning was Ruby. When I checked Facebook, I couldn't believe she passed away. I can only imagine the roller coaster of emotions you must be feeling. I hope you know Ruby will never be forgotten. I will be praying for your sweet family.

Anonymous said...

To the Taylor Family,
I do not know you personally but I just started reading your story today. I almost didn't comment because I felt I am intruding on something so personal and intimate with your sweet little family but I felt the overwhelming feeling that I need to say thank you, thank you for sharing this story about sweet precious Ruby. I have been thinking of her all day and praying for you all. I will continue to do so. You have inspired me beyond belief with your courage, love and faith. Thank you. Sending all the love I have to hold you up, Jessica - Utah

Anna said...

I'm so, so sorry!! Only found this blog yesterday morning but I've been thinking of Ruby ever since. Huge hugs for you and the rest of your family :(

Anonymous said...

I just found your blog today. My heart and prayers are with your family at this difficult time. I pray that you can have some peace at this time. Ruby is absolutley beautiful and a very special spirit. Families are forever.

Alyssa said...

My heart has been breaking for you the second I found out today. I only was introduced to your blog, and little Ruby Jane's story, yesterday. When I went to bed last night the latest news was that there might be a donor. I prayed so hard, not that she would be healed, but that Heavenly Father's will be done and His love surround your family in this trial. But secretly I just wanted so badly for her to be healed. I prayed before I went to bed. I prayed every second I was awake during the night, feeding my own baby girl. If it feels this bad, and I'm just a stranger, then I can't even imagine your despair. I have been shedding tears for you all day. But I am so grateful for the comfort of the gospel, and the knowledge that you are a forever family and will have your little Ruby in your arms again one day. I'm so sorry this trial is yours. But I'm so grateful for the comfort and the strength you can receive from our Savior, who truly has born our griefs and carried our sorrows. My prayers and thoughts are still with you. I think Ruby is making a perfect angel in heaven right now.

Peck Family said...

She is so beautiful! all our love.

Trys said...

Just wanted you to know, I'm so very, very sorry for your loss, please look deep in your heart for the peace of knowing Ruby is healed and waiting on you, it might seem like forever to you, but trust me it's only a minute to her. LOVE AND PRAYERS from Hilton Head Island, South Carolina -

Anonymous said...

I began following your blog a few days ago and already have so much love for sweet Ruby. I am sorry for your loss and no words can make this time easier for you but know Ruby's short stay here on earth touched so many lives and from my own experience has made me strive to be a better mom. you are so strong and Ruby is a lucky girl to have a mom like you forever! My prayers are with you!

Anonymous said...

I am so sorry to hear the news today - we don't know each other but I went to high school with your brother and we know many of the same people. I have been following your blog for a few months and just want you to know that you and sweet Ruby have made a definite impact on my life. I will continue to pray for you and your family! She was only here for a short while, but just see how many lives she impacted!!

Meredith

comparatively said...

Only very recently did I discover your blog, but I couldn't pass this post by without extending my sentiments and (even if this seems creepy coming from a total stranger) love to your family -- I can't begin to imagine what you have all been through.

I hope that peace finds you all...

LMJ said...

I am so, so deeply sorry for the loss of your sweet daughter (who I know was welcomed Home with wide open arms!). I don't know any of you, but was touched so much by Ruby's story - she captured the hearts of everyone in my family! we will continue to pray for you guys. I hope that mighty girl's big influence provides some comfort for you.

Anonymous said...

From the first time I read your story, saw Ruby's picture...I loved her. You both made me want to be a better mom, be a better person, and to have more faith. I prayed every single day for Ruby and I still will pray for your family. I don't think I will ever forget RubyJane, and how she inspired me.

Joanna said...

A true angel now gone to heaven. You are so loved Ruby Jane. <3

Anonymous said...

Oh my heart is breaking!! I guess we all have to remember that this was the plan and Ruby is not suffering anymore. OMG...I feel for your family. I am so sorry. I will continue to pray for you and your family.

Anna said...

I only found your page a few days ago (when Team Twilight posted your story on Facebook), and although I didn't get to follow her story for very long, it touched me deeply. I'm so very sad for your family that you had to give little Ruby back to God so early, but you'll get to see her again. She's quite the beautiful little angel. I'm sorry your family has had to go through this, it's something that no parent should ever experience. God bless you all.

Anonymous said...

Ruby was so loved and drew so many people closer to God as we all prayed fervently for her. I know you must think you will never recover from this loss and I can't even begin to imagine how your family must feel right now. One thing I do know from my own trials is that God's presence and Grace is never more intensely felt than when we grieve. Draw hard on his strength knowing full well He will be there for you even as He now holds Ruby Jane in His Everlasting Arms.

I will never understand why tragedy's like these happen and it hurts me to imagine how many people will try to explain God's Will to you right now thinking it will comfort you. It won't-- because all you want right now is a healthy Ruby in your own arms, not God's. She was so blessed to have had you two for parents, even though it was for much too short a time. I will be praying for you daily and I thank you so much for sharing your precious baby with us.

Jaxx

Lynzi said...

My prayers are with you and your family you right now. What a special little girl.

Kelli Eudis said...

It breaks my heart to hear that. I will continue praying for your sweet family.

Stephanie Slayman said...

I have wept all day for you, Ani and Matt. I held my children tighter because of you. I kissed my children more because of you. I reacted calmer with my children because of you. Your heartbreaking trial has shown me tremendous things. I do not know you, but I know your Aunt Sharon. I feel like I know you after following your blog the last few months. Ruby Jane and Kate know what it's like to have a GREAT mother. Ruby Jane had the best. Kate is fortunate to have the best. Thank you for sharing your darkest moments with complete strangers. You have shown me and taught me lessons in the midst of your storm. I will continue to pray for you, Matt, Kate, and your extended family! Nothing can fill the void of Ruby Jane but Jesus. Hold tight to him. He will be your strength and comfort!

Carie said...

I am so sorry things turned out this way, I have admired your strength and grace throughout this personal journey you have been on, and I only hope I could be as strong as you have been. I'm so sad there was not time for a correct liver to be found for your baby Ruby, but as you said her life here was complete, and I am sure it was beyond excruciating to watch your little baby suffer so much. Thank you for allowing us in your life during this time.
Carie Vercelli

Anonymous said...

We came across your blog just recently through a friend on facebook and I just want to say that your story is so inspiring and thank you for sharing this beautiful story. it has changed me...

Ashlee said...

I'm so very sorry for your loss. I know Ruby is a very special spirit. She touched so many hearts. You will continue to be in my thoughts and prayers.

Love,
Ashlee

Tif in WV said...

?...what to say to a grieving family...As many others, I do not know you personally, but feel the heartache that you are experiencing. After reading your blog, the "Old Me" is gone and I will take the time beacuse I too don't know what the rush is all about! Ruby Jane was a beautiful baby and the reason she left this Earth so young will never be known to us here on Earth, but I have to believe and trust that there is a reason no matter how heartbreaking it is. Please know that so many Mothers are grieving with you. I Pray that your time with her and the good memories that you have made will help to mend your heart and you will find some comfort in time. Prayers being sent your way...

Mary Helen said...

My little one has biliary atresia and I can only imagine the pain you must feel. Just know that she is in the comfort of our Father's loving arms. You will be in my prayers! Much love to your family and God Bless!

Kelsey said...

I am so sorry for your loss of sweet Ruby. No one can understand what you are going through right now but what a strength you will be to many others going through this trial later in life. We lost our son 7 years ago and Heavenly Father has put so many people in our paths to live his spirit through and help. continue to be a wonderful example of a very special family who is loved. I hope you feel His loving arms wrapped around you as you teach Kate about what a wonderful Angel she has watching over her as well. LOVES!

Whitney Jones said...

I don't even know words to say that would mean anything to you in this time. This comment will be lost in a sea of them & that in itself is a blessing. I just started following your blog earlier this week & being a mother to 11 month old twins, I have prayed & prayed hard for sweet little Ruby.
Yesterday I was also mourning the 1 year anniversary of the passing of my little brother from complications with CP. I would, however, like to share with you a poem that brough my family so much comfort after his passing.


Little Angels
'When God calls little children
to dwell with him above,
We mortals sometimes question
the wisdom of His love.
For no heartache compares to the
death of one small child,
who does so much to make our world
seem wonderful and mild.
Perhaps God tires of calling the aged to His fold,
so he picks a rosebud before it can grow old.
God knows how much we need them,
and so He takes but a few,
to make the land of heaven
more beautiful to view.
Believing this is difficult still somehow we must try,
the saddest word mankind knows will always be "Goodbye".
So when a little child departs,
we who are left behind,
must realize God loves children,
Angels are hard to find.'


Heaven truly gained a beautiful angel in your sweet Ruby. I will be praying for your family. God Bless.

Stephanie Warren said...

Ani, Matt,and Kate, I am so touched by the gift of your story. I know that our father in heaven is with your family and with Ruby. I know this is in his plan for your family, and this experience will only make you and the rest of us better and stronger people. I don't know you but we are sisters and I know that out Heavenly Father loves us. I wish the best for you and I feel your grief. My prayers are with your family tonight and always. Thank you

erica said...

my heart hurts for you and your sweet family. gosh, it doesn't seem fair.
i wish i had some words of comfort. know that your family will be in our thoughts and prayers.
hang in there.

Anonymous said...

I am a perfect stranger to your family. I found your story through Sandi Benson's blog a month or more ago and have logged on often to check in. After you opened your family's story to strangers to read, it would be inappropriate for me to walk away without saying what an affect your family and this incredible little girl have made on my life. I am so incredibly sorry for your loss and the pain you must be feeling at this moment in time, but the amazing strength and resillience you and your family have shown through this trial demonstrates that you will find a way to cope and grieve and honor your little girl.

I am currently pregnant with my first child, I cant imagine going through all of this joy to be faced with the kind struggle you have endured afterwards. You are an amazing, strong person.I have been reminded through your story that the plan is out of our hands, but the important part is that we react and deal with the struggles in during the plan using the tools that god has given us. When I read your post from August 1st titled "Perspective" I cried and said I hope I can be that I can always remember that I may feel those things, but be the kind of mother to my child that she is to hers. God bless you and keep you in his embrace during your hard times. Thank you for sharing with the world.
-A girl from Canada

Lyndsie Miles said...

I know you don't know me, but I wanted to say that she is such a beautiful and sweet baby girl. Heavenly Father does love her and each of you so much. I am so terribly sorry you only had her here on earth for a short while. She'll be waiting for you with that beautiful smile! Hugs, loves and prayers.

addisonsmom10 said...

I know i dont know you or your family, but someone on facebook shared the link about bows for ruby and i found your blog among that. i have a 4 month old and cant imagine what your going through. i send my prayer to you and your family and hope that you all find peace. i can relate to your blog about the "old me" and how you wish you could go back and change your input about it, and hearing your story i am gonna hold my baby girl a bit tighter then i would usually. i wish there was more i could do! God Bless you all!

Tara said...

Our prayers are with you guys. Hugs, and know you are SO loved.

Barbara K said...

My heart is broken for you. Ruby has touched so many hearts and lives, and will continue to do so. Thinking of you and praying for your comfort.

Kelsey Bendixen said...

Oh my goodness I am so sorry. I just started reading your blog last night and said a sepcial prayer for sweet Ruby. I guess it was answered but Heavenly Father had a different plan for her. Your beautiful family is in my thoughts and prayers.

Tierza Rose Askren said...

Sweet peace and God's blessings on you and your family.

Jess said...

I am so sorry. Your precious baby girl has touched so many lives in just a short time. She is free from pain and with her Heavenly Father. I pray that you will receive comfort at this most difficult time.

Anonymous said...

I stumbled upon your blog a few weeks ago and have been very touched by your family. My heart is aching for you right now. Ani, I don't know you, but you are an amazing mother in every sense of the word. I am making a promise to you that i will be a better mother to my own children because of you.
Your sweet Ruby has a name that matches her strong spirit. The ruby is one of the hardest stones in nature, second only to the diamond. The ruby is a stone of power and passion. It bestows energy and willpower. It is associated with the sun. The homes of the gods were said to be lit by the glow of rubies.
hugs from vancouver, canada

Kelsey said...

We are so sorry for the loss of your beautiful baby girl. Her sweet spirit has been and will continue to be felt by so many. I admire what a wonderful mother you are. Our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. Much love- Kelsey & Robby

Anonymous said...

I just learned of your blog yesterday and I checked in hoping for the best. I pray for your family, I pray God gives you the strength to carry on. Ruby will not be forgotten, I pray her legacy of getting people to donate organs lives on. Bless you

Karen said...

Thank you so much for letting us all have a peek into your lives a little through your blog. I have been following your story for a couple of months and I cannot tell you how much your sweet ruby has influenced me. Here she is a stranger to me but I feel so much love for her and your family. You are all angels!! Your blog posts have touched me so much and I am so amazed at the strength you have. I'm so grateful for our gospel and the peace I hope it brings you. You will always have a sweet angel watching over you!!

Rachel said...

O how my heart is breaking for you and your complete family. I'm so sorry. so so so sorry. I will be paying for your family. What a beautiful child.

Leah M said...

I am so sorry. I dont think Ive cried so much in a very long time. Beautiful Ruby was such an inspiration and Ani you are such an inspiration too! You are such a great mother. Its made me realise not to sweat the small stuff and its made me a better mum. From now on Im going to love, hug & cherish my children and time with them more than I ever had.
I will continue to pray for you and your family and will be thinking of you all on tuesday. Wish I could be there to help celebrate the life of such beautiful little girl that touched so many lives.
Sending my love all the way from Australia <3

Anonymous said...

Even though I know she is at peace and is with her Heavenly Father, my heart still breaks for you and your family. Many prayers will continue to be coming your way as you continue on this difficult journey. She is such a beautiful baby, and you have a beautiful family. Thank you for sharing your courageous and faith-filled journey with all of us, your real feelings are strengthening and I truly hope you and your family are buoyed up by your sweet Ruby Jane and other angels and Heavenly Father's spirit.

Brian and Kara said...

I have only been following your blog for the last couple of days, and I am so heartbroken for you and your family. I have been thinking and praying for you and Ruby since I came upon your blog. Knowing your story has made me hug and kiss my own girls more than normal and have more patience with them. I pray you will be comforted at this time knowing she will be waiting for you in Heaven and be whole and perfect the next time you see her! Sending you lots of love!

~Kara

Nicole J said...

Words cannot express my deepest sympathy for you all. A friend of mine posted your blog on facebook and I began reading it. I laughed, cried, and tried desperately to understand why your poor little girl endured so much. I know she taught you so much in her short little life and is watching over you all in heaven. I am so sorry for your loss and I will pray for your healing.

Gina said...

I am so terribly sorry! I just found your story and have been thinking and praying so hard for your little girl. It just breaks my heart.

Kara said...

My thoughts and prayers are with your sweet family. I'm so sorry for this terrible journey you have been given, but thank you for sharing your strength and faith- I hope it continues to carry you through this.

Angie said...

Thank you so much for sharing little Ruby's life with complete strangers. She has touched so many lives. I will be a better mother because of her. My thoughts and prayers are with you in this difficult time and the many years to come.

Canadian Princess said...

Beautifully said as usual Ani. You are simply amazing and have been such an example to us all. Your faith and your testimony shines through your grief. I am glad that you and Matt were given the confirmation of knowing that Ruby's mission was completed and it was her time to go home. What a tender mercy.

Oh how I hope you can feel the love and prayers that so many are sending to you and your sweet family.

With more love than I can express,
Sarah

Anonymous said...

I am so incredibly glad that she is no longer in pain and suffering, but please know that all of our hearts are aching at her leaving. She accomplished more in her 7 precious months than many do in a lifetime of many years. You should feel incredibly proud at the legacy she left. I am so incredibly sorry for your tremendous loss. My love to you two and Kate, and all of your relatives, during these hard days ahead. -Eve

Julee said...

I will continue to pray (and cry) for your family.

Cynthia B. said...

I am so so so sorry to hear about your loss. I just started reading your blog yesterday, but I feel like I've known your family forever. I can't imagine going through anything like this, and I am so sorry that you had to. Heavenly Father had a purpose and a plan for her, and now she is back home with him because she has done exactly what he wanted her to. In under 24 hours, your story has touched my life in a way I never thought possible, and I thank you for that from the bottom of my heart. You gave her a body and a chance to spend what little time she had to spend with her family. If this was your test, you have passed. I'm sure the Lord is praising you for the job you have done. I continue to keep your family in my prayers and remember, you will see her again. And she will be a healthy and happy.

Brad and Jess said...

Your positive outlook through this whole journey is absolutely awe-inspiring. Ruby touched a lot of lives in her short little time - she's an absolute angel. I pray you find peace during this time. Your family is in my thoughts and prayers.

ellen said...

I'm so sorry. So so sorry. I hope you feel blessed with strength and comfort.

Ashleyplus2.5 said...

I am from Maine and I just hear of this story of your amazing little girl. Her pictures are just adorable. It breaks my heart to know someone out there is going through a loss of such a precious little life. I can not even imagine. She was such a little princess and I am so sorry for your loss. She seemed like she touched so many and I wish there were something I could have done. She should have never had to go through that. But she is in a better place now with many people caring for her and snuggling with her. I will continue to pray for your family since this is not an easy journey. I wish you and your family luck and love on that little Kate of yours and keep your little Ruby Janes memory alive. Rip in baby girl!!! <3

Joanna said...

I'm so sorry to hear this. I just found your story recently and have been praying for you all. Praying for peace and comfort for you right now. I'm so so sorry.

Unknown said...

I am so, so sorry for your loss, Ani and Matt. Ruby Jane has touched so many in her short life and your willingness to share your struggle with us has encouraged us all to be better parents and people, more present and aware of life's beauty and purposes. I know your little angel will remain with you forever. May you feel her presence here on earth until you are reunited with her in heaven. All my love, Autumn

Kamalani said...

As heavy as my heart is right now, I know that your angel baby had such a tremendous and special purpose during the short time she was here. It's obvious that she has touched thousands of people. I will strive to be a better mother because of her and to cherish each moment. She truly is an angel who is now in the arms of her Father in Heaven. I can't imagine a better place to be.. With Love and Prayers, Amanda

Megan said...

Ani. Thank you for sharing Ruby with us. I know you don't know me. (I am a friend of a friend) I just want to wrap my arms around you and let you cry on my shoulder for a minute. I can't imagine what you are going through. I am sitting here crying myself wondering what Heavenly Father's plan must be. How we must have faith in His plan. Thank you for helping me remember that. I look up to you for your strength. Ruby is beautiful. Truly.

amyinbc said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
eden and david said...

What a sad sad day. My heart is heavy trying to comprehend the pain that your family is in. Baby Ruby was and is an inspiration to all of us showing us her strength and perseverance through this mortal trial. I know that she is now pain free and with our Hevenly Father. Your family is my thoughts and prayers. Much love sent from Texas, Eden.

Anonymous said...

What incredible faith you both have! Ruby knew what she was doing when she chose you as parents!! You are in our constant thoughts and prayers!
Love, Katie, Tanner and kids

amyinbc said...

Cannot imagine what you both as parents are feeling at this time but know as a mother this must be SO DEVASTATING.

I am so sorry for your very huge loss. Such a precious baby girl, gone too soon.


May your friends, family and religion help you through your loss one day at a time.

I am so sorry.

In time I hope you will cherish the time you did have with her. But truly understand so raw and painful right now.

So sorry for your loss. As young people we have heart break but none as powerful as losing one of your children I would imagine.

Peace and acceptance to you and yours in time...

Amy

Unknown said...

You dont know me, but I have been following your inspiring story for a while. i was so saddened to hear of Baby Ruby's passing. What a sweet precious little spirit you were blessed with for a short time on earth. She was a choice spirit of our Heavenl Father for sure! I share in your same fatih and believe in the blessings of eternal families. May you find comfort in this and know so many people are praying for your comfort and healing. love you guys!
-Gina Fredinburg

Emily said...

What an inspiration your little angel is to us all. Thank you for sharing her sweet spirit and smile with us. I am a better person for reading about your sweet little Ruby.

Leslie Seror said...

To the Taylor Family,

My thoughts and prayers are with you and your entire family. I am so very sorry for your loss.

amyinbc said...

I sadly will not be able to attend living on the other side of Canada from you. However I would love to show my love and support to Ruby's parents in some way.

May they find some sort of peace in time..

Ashley Dickman said...

Emory said "she's so happy" when she saw Ruby's picture... that she is. All I could do was cry through the tears when she said that. I like to think that children are still so close to Heavenly Father and they know things that we don't.

Emily said...

A little piece of my heart broke when I heard the news. I can't tell you how sorry I am for what you are enduring. You have been, and will continue to be, in my prayers.

Your post on perspective really made me stop and consider my own life. Since then I've been singing more songs at bedtimes, scratching more backs, hugging, smiling and loving better than I have in a while. Thanks you, and that darling Ruby.

Cydnee said...

I'm so sorry for the loss of your sweet baby girl. We almost lost my niece a year and a half ago due to a faulty liver but survived thanks to the generosity of a family who lost their little girl.

www.liverforlulu.blogspot.com

Prayers and hugs,

Cydnee

Jenny said...

Dear Ani and Matt,
I am so sorry for your loss. My family is praying for you all. Thank you for sharing your story. It has changed my as a person. God be with you until you meet again with Baby Ruby Jane.
Love,
Jenny

Anonymous said...

My heart aches for you. Lots of prayers for you and your family.

The Everts said...

You don't know who I am, but I recently was introduced to your blog just the other day through a friend. I just moved to Mission Viejo and I think you may in fact be in my stake. Immediately I felt very inspired by your courageous words about your sweet little Ruby. She is such a beautiful girl and when I read about her passing, I cried. I cried for you and your family. Simply saying 'I'm sorry' to me, just doesn't seem like enough. As a mother myself of 3 boys, I can't imagine what it feels like to lose your little one. But I do know Heavenly Father's Plan and I know that such a sweet, gentle and loving spirit, such as Ruby's, is now with her Heavenly Father where she will wait, happily, until you can be reunited with her. Taylor family, you are in my prayers. I pray that you will comforted by our loving Heavenly Father through such a difficult time. Love, Kirsten Everts

Mele F. said...

Oh Ani and Matt, I am so so sorry. You don't know me, but my heart aches for you and your sweet Ruby. Ani, thank you so much for sharing your story with others. As a mother, I don't know how I could deal with the great trial that you have been given. Because of your blog, I hold my three children- ages 5, 3, and 1- a little tighter, I am more patient, more loving, and more appreciative of these sweet spirits that I have been given to raise. Your Ruby was so precious and beautiful and I know that you will see her and hold her again one day. My children and I prayed for your sweet baby and your family during this difficult time. You continue to be in our prayers and hearts. I know Heavenly Father is mindful of you and your struggles and your pain. Please take comfort in the knowledge that families are forever and your sweet Ruby is yours for eternity. Her time here was short, but her legacy will last forever. For me and I'm sure, hundreds, thousands of other people who have prayed and cried for you and your baby. I will not forget your sweet girl. Thank you for being brave and selfless enough to share your story with me. May Heavenly Father bless you with comfort and peace. I know you will see your precious Ruby Jane again and be reunited in the eternities.

Anonymous said...

I am praying for you. People really, truly mean what they say to you when they say that they are sorry. Little Ruby Jane touched a lot of lives and made a lot of difference in eight months, a lot more than I have made in all my years. God put her on this earth to make a difference in the world of all people in need of an organ donation, and a difference she made. Thanks to you and Matt, Ani. You are strong, strong people, God bless you. Ruby and her story has touched me so much more than I ever thought it would. I'm praying for you.

Sarina said...

I am so, so sorry, Ani.
I thought about Ruby yesterday and hoped, she'd get a new liver soon. And now I have to read your sad news. I have no words.
Ruby was a fighter and YOU made her life as great as possible. I am sure Ruby is happy, that she had YOU. When I have kids in a few years, I hope to be a mother like you.
Your story changed so many lives, Ruby did! Her mission on earth was to change people to be better people, and this was successful.
I am really so sorry. But on the other hand, I'm glad to know Ruby is safe. She is no longer in pain.

Anonymous said...

Thank you for showing me that even in the most difficult of circumstances it is possible to see the good in it. You are truly an amazing family. I'm sorry for your loss and know that your sweet little Ruby is being taken care of and happy. :)

Anonymous said...

i fell in love with sweet ruby jane, tho' i only knew her through your blog and only "met" her the day she moved on to heaven. i will never forget her...that is how amazing she was! thanks for sharing her with all of us through your writing. every word was wrapped in your love for her! she will always be loved, always remembered, by family, by friends, and by strangers like me. praying for you in this unimaginably dark, and awful time.
lmtroyer@hotmail.com

Kirsten said...

I only found out about your blog and sweet baby a couple of days ago, and have been touched ever since. I cried through much of your blog, and I am crying for you now. I am grateful for your sakes that you know the plan of Salvation and have the hope and assurance of seeing her again. That must bring great comfort. Thank you Ani for your inspiration. I have found myself holding my baby a little tighter, being more patient and enjoying the little things that motherhood brings. I wish your family all the best in the future. You really deserve it.

Anonymous said...

I am so sorry for your loss. You are an amazing family and I will keep you in my prayers.

Anonymous said...

Such a pretty little angel, she must have been such a valiant spirit to return so soon. I am sorry for your loss, I cant imagine how hard that would be but she is in the highest kingdom and her strong spirit will be with you always until you return and are able to raise her in the next life.

The Porter's said...

One of my favorite quotes that I read everyday is.
I CAN DO HARD THINGS" In the strength of the lord I can do all things."
Elaine S. Dalton

I haven't been able to get your family out of my mind. I have a 4 month old that has had minor problems then Ruby. But it's still so hard to see your child suffer. I'm glad she is no longer in pain, but can only imagine the heartbreak it has brought your family. Hoping each day is a little better, and still praying for your sweet family.

onehm said...

I am so sad for you, I just barely found your blog a few days ago. Your posts were so happy and positive. You were a great example to me of staying positive in the face of adversity. Thank you for that.

I pray that you will feel the love and strength that Heavenly Father and our Savior have for you. <3

Anonymous said...

I am so sorry. You are an extremely wonderful family. I read about your daughter on Sarah Hull's blog. You are truly an amazing family.

Anonymous said...

I am so sorry. You are an extremely wonderful family. I read about your daughter on Sarah Hull's blog. You are truly an amazing family.

Anonymous said...

I am so sorry. You are an extremely wonderful family. I read about your daughter on Sarah Hull's blog. You are truly an amazing family.

Anonymous said...

I just found your blog today and my heart ached for your family. Your daughter has gone to her home and you will be a complete family in heaven. You are a tough strong and an amazing family.

Michelle said...

I wanted to let you know that I just found your blog, and my prayers are with you and your sweet family. I could only imagine how painful this must be, but thank God that you will be with your beautiful baby girl oneday soon, and she will not be in the pain that she was in when you last saw her. God is with you and your family and he loves you and will keep her safe until you meet again!


Michelle Torres
decorater4life@aol.com

Rachel said...

I am so very sorry for your loss! So so sorry. My heart is breaking for you and your sweet family. We are praying for you and yours. Till you meet again!

Anonymous said...

I have not met your sweet family, but I have been so touched by your story. I know that you will get to see and hold Ruby again one day and that your family will be together forever. I am so sorry for the pain you are feeling and I am praying for your family to feel the peace that only the atonement can bring.

Jenny said...

Ruby Jane was the most beautiful little girl and I want you to know that our hearts are breaking for your loss. My daughter had a liver transplant 3 months ago and she and I have prayed these last few nights for you all. Ruby Jane may have gone to heaven but her memory and impact on earth will live on. Your strength inspires us. Your Perspective blog entry is, I'm sure, being taken to heart by so many. You are all in our thoughts and prayers!

Sam said...

I'm so sorry for your loss. My the Lord bless you with the strength, peace and comfort you need to continue on.

Rebecca said...

My heart hurts for your family. I couldn't imagine such a loss. You and your family are in our thoughts and prayers. She is no longer suffering and she is in Heaven happy and healthy and watching over your family. KEEP strong...

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful little baby. I am so sorry for your very devastating loss of this precious girl. My heart goes out to you and yours.

birthmothertalks said...

I am very sorry for your loss of your sweet Ruby. It's so sad.

. said...

i found your blog through a friend's blog. i'm praying for your family. what a beautiful little girl. we have a ruby about the same age as your ruby. i am so glad that you have the gospel and know that you will be with your little ruby again.

Andrea said...

Your family has been in my prayer for a while and will stay there as you go through this hard time in you life. Please know that if there is anything that I can do to help you let me know. Sending you all hugs!

Amanda said...

I am so very sorry for your loss. I am horrible with words, and I'm not sure what else to say right now... but my heart is breaking for you.

Anonymous said...

I have not met your family, but like so many others, discovered your blog and have been so touched by Ruby and her courage. Her short life was for a very specific purpose: to remind all who heard and read her story that we need to hug more, pray more, appreciate more, love more, laugh more and enjoy all of the small things life has to offer. God knew what he was doing when He put this sweet baby girl on the earth, and when He came down to take her back home. I know that the pain is great, but I hope that the knowlege that she is laughing and living the life she was always meant to live up in Heaven is a great comfort to you all. God Bless! I will keep you, your husband and your precious daughter in my prayers.

Mike & Andrea said...

I just stumbled upon your blog a week or so ago, and I am so, so incredibly sorry for your loss. I can tell from all of the comments that Baby Ruby inspired a lot of lives during her short time on earth. I'm sure you and your husband are extremely proud parents. We're sending our prayers and thoughts your way.

Anonymous said...

I am in tears. I am so incredibly sorry for your loss.

Anonymous said...

My heart aches for you and this unspeakable loss. May the Spirit bring you comfort and may you see all the tender mercies the Lord has and will continue to grant you and your family. The blessings of having a sure knowledge of the gospel will help you through this. My prayers are with you even though I only know you through your blog.

Elma said...

I am sooo sorry for your loss. May the Lord give you all you need at this time. Ruby Jane is now healed and free from all pain. Your were such a Blessing to be her parents as she was such a blessing to you.

Anonymous said...

You have been an amazing mother to Ruby. May she find peace in her eternal life. She will always be missed. I wish you & your family strengt and happiness.

Unknown said...

My heart is aching for your enormous loss. As tears are streaming down my face I pray for you all right now. Ruby Jane has taught us all something and has made such an impact on everyone's life who has read her story. What a courageous little girl she was.

Sending you prayers, comfort, and love during this time of heartache. I am so, so sorry for your loss.

«Oldest ‹Older   1 – 200 of 215   Newer› Newest»