Friday, August 12, 2011

Celebration of Baby Ruby

This is Mike. I can't express how much all the positive comments and thoughts have helped my dear sister. I have one more request for everyone: If you have been influenced in some way by baby Ruby come show your support as we celebrate her life this coming Tuesday. Let us make this standing room only and a show of overwhelming support for the Taylors. I can tell you that each person that shows up lifts the burden in some small way.

Service
The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints
30522 Via Con Dios
Rancho Santa Margarita, CA 92688
Tuesday, August 16th, 11:00am

Interment
El Toro Memorial Park
25751 Trabuco Road
Lake Forest, CA 92630
Tuesday, August 16th, following the service

42 comments:

Stephanie said...

I have been influenced GREATLY by Ruby Jane. I will be there in spirit as I live in Tennessee! Praying for you Ani, Matt, Kate, and family!

Anonymous said...

This sweet baby have given me courage, hope and strength. Also reminded me of how fragile life is. I am SO happy that I have been able to read about her amazing life. Wish I could be there! Love from the Jones Family in Utah.

erika said...

I will be there in spirit. Your story has touched me greatly and made me look at things in different light. May God guide your family through this journey. You will be in my thoughts and prayers.

sam and kyrsten said...

We wish we could be there so much. Unfortunately Sam and I won't be close enough to come. We love you guys and hope that you will see the overwhelming amount of support that has been shown on this blog and through facebook. We love you. Sending prayers and hugs from Virginia!

love Sam and Kyrsten

Anonymous said...

Wish I could be there with you to celerbrate Sweet Baby Ruby's life. As I live in Florida I will be takeing a moment of Silince at that time to remember the sweet baby that touched my heart. My thoughts are with you and will always be with you.

Rebecca Hurst

Sandi said...

I can't wait to wrap my arms around you. I love you and your sweet family so much.

Leah Trost said...

My niece Rachel Garces has kept me informed about your sweet Angel Girl Ruby Jane. Since I live in Utah, I can only attend by heart felt wishes for comfort and peace to be with the Taylor Family. Thank you for sharing "the Rubes" story with all of us. She is truly a miracle worker!

ls said...

wish i could be there. august 16th is my birthday and you better believe i'll be thinking about ruby and your family all day long.

LaurenWoff said...

I can think of nowhere else I'd rather be! Thanks Mike. It will no doubt be standing room only... I'm afraid the parking lot will be overflow as well...

Pat and Brittany said...

Thank you so much for the invitation! I was really hoping to have the opportunity to go. I live in southern Ca and would love to come celebrate Ruby! I have been so touched by you story and feel as though I know you. I love your little Ruby so much. Thank you so much for sharing your deepest thoughts and teaching me so much. You have taught me to be a better mother and Ruby has taught me to always keep fighting. I will never forget your little girl, she truly made a difference in my life! I know you will be with your little girl again and she is and always will be your baby girl. My thoughts and prayers go out to you. Thank you so much for the opportunity to know sweet little Ruby Jane!

Robyn said...

Reading the story of your sweet little Ruby has really made me take a step back and see how truly precious and fragile life is! My thoughts and prayers will be with you that day as you celebrate the life of your amazing baby girl. Man, she was such a fighter! Thank you so much for allowing me to read her story and be touched by it. She is an angel in heaven now and will forever be watching over you!

perkiwindy said...

I was introduced to your story by a friend recently and I am so sorry to hear of your loss. You can feel of her sweet spirit even through photographs. My sweet baby will have open heart surgery in a couple months at 7 months old (she is also a twin), and although her prognosis is very good, it has helped so much to read your blog and see comfort in the strength of others going through similar circumstances. Your family is truely is an inspiration.
-Much love and prayers--Windy in Arizona--

Anonymous said...

Oh my I wish I could be there. I am so heartbroken over your sweet, beautiful little girl! Her smile and her sparkly eyes, I just love her without ever meeting her or any of you. Oh I wish I could take your pain away or do something more, but my prayers are with you and your family at this time!

Ashleyplus2.5 said...

Little Ruby's story is amazing and how tough of a fighter she was. She has touched me so deeply and makes me appreciate my 2 little girls even more then ever before. I am from Maine but if I lived closer I would have join and in the celebration of this precious little princess' life. I will send a prayer to the Taylors!

Anonymous said...

I came across your blog the other day. Even though I don't know your family, I could feel your sweet spirit. Baby Ruby served a faithful mission during her short time here on Earth. My personal prayers will be with your entire family.

wendyincali said...

I don't know you personally, but many of my close friends do. What a precious, beautiful little spirit Ruby is. She will change so many lives.

I'm in the Foothill Ranch Ward and we unexpectedly lost our 3 year old daughter, Hailey, two years ago on August 11, 2009. I am grieving so strongly for you.

If you ever need someone to talk to please don't hesitate to contact us. My email address is on Hailey's Blog @ http://haileyshalo.blogspot.com

Our love, compassion, and prayers will be with you daily.

With Much Love (and tears)-
Wendy (and Sean) Vassilaros

Nicci Pucci said...

Dear Ani, Matt and your sweet Kate- While we don't know each other I have been thinking about your family every minute of the day for the past week since I read about Ruby. I could not stop thinking of the scripture in 2nd Timothy today, "I have fought a good fight, I have finished my course, I have kept the faith." Ruby rallied so hard and influenced so many lives. She will end up saving so many more lives by her influence on organ donation. I am bathing my girls slower and snuggling them tighter, thanks to your reflections and thanks to your sweet Ruby. I hope you lose yourself in the simple joys of jumping on the bed with Kate and holding her close. God bless.

Brooke Trogdon said...

My mama and I will be there! We are booking our hotel. Mucho love for Ruby, Ani, Matt and Kate!

amanda said...

I wouldn't miss it for the world.

Anonymous said...

Think it is safe to say that so many people will be with you in spirit on this day. I know I will. Deepest regrets that she couldn't stay in person but hope you can find comfort in knowing that she will always be with you in heart and memory. She'll always be your sweet little Ruby.

Anonymous said...

I don't know your family...but I am crying for your loss as if it were my own. <3

I'm so so sorry.

Terra said...

I met you through a friend and feel like your family is now so close to our family. Thank you for sharing your families strength and spirit with us all. I cannot imagine the pain and emotions you must be feeling now. This experience is heart breaking. Your sweet Ruby has touched more lives than most people touch in 100 years. May our Father in Heaven continue to bless you and your family as you continue your journey until you are with Ruby again. Much love, the Daniel family in Hawaii

Peck Family said...

We so wish we could go. the peck family in NY.

LaurenWoff said...

Missing this sweet angel girl tonight...​. Praying for her amazing parents and family continuous​ly. What joy I have to think of the perfect day she had playing and dancing with her angel friends! How I know she must be sad watching her parents suffer at this time, but what a perfect understand​ing she has of His plan for her eternal family. Praying the Taylors have an understand​ing of it too. Bless you little Ruby. Your spirit lives on and is still teaching hundreds as we speak! You are a hero, you are my hero. Love you angel girl! We will do our best to take care of your sweet family until the glorious reunion takes place! It's our honor... You did so good on this earth Ruby! You were perfect! My forever hero...

Anonymous said...

If I didnt live across the country I would be there....will be with you in spirit <3
Kristy Letizia

Anonymous said...

Please know that thoughts and prayers will be with you from New Jersey on Tuesday.

Jocelyn said...

My thoughts and prayers are with you all the way from Dubai. I have read and re-read Natalie Norton's account of her fight for her baby Gavin's life and it continues to inspire me. I have not lost a child but I have had my fair share of anxiety-filled days in the surgery wing. Prayers, thoughts and kind words from friends and family help to make things a little lighter. Your darling Ruby Jane is at peace now, and so I pray that God will grant you peace as you walk through life without her physically by your side. Stay strong.

Beth Herring said...

praying for you all and asking the Sweet Holy Spirit to just invade that place with love and comfort and peace!

Jana said...

We will be thinking of you here in TX. Thank you for sharing your family love story.

Katie said...

Started to check for flights and then remembered I have an infant who also has a cold right now. I had better stay with her. I love you and please know my heart will be there on Tuesday.

Mommy Kachornvanich said...

Wish I can be there in person but will be in spirit. We love you Taylor family! The Kachornvanich family. -Spring, TX.

Tammy said...

I wish I could go! I am there in spirit too!

Leili said...

Ruby's story has had a deep impact on me. I love her and had never met her. What a fighter, what an angel. Wish I could be there to celebrate her beautiful life. I will be there in spirit.

Anonymous said...

I would love to be there to show how much Ruby has influenced my life but I live on the other side of the country. I will think of you all and that sweet baby on Tuesday. I am SO happy that I have been able to read about Ruby's amazing life. Thank you very much for sharing!

Anonymous said...

My Family n I are so sorry for your Loss.We will be there in spirit as we live in Oregon.Ruby is such a beautiful little Girl.Her Pic will be my Profile pic until Wednsday.During her Celebration of life,I will ask me friend's to say a prayer for All of your family....My thoughts n prayers are with you n your family....

Leslie Seror said...

If we can't be there, is there anything else we can do to help? I want to show my support, but I can't physically be there on Tuesday.

Sydni said...

I have followed your blog from a business I buy from. I never expected my life to change when I clicked on the link to read about Miss Ruby Jane. I started from the beginning and tears were streaming down my face as the journey of her illness set in. That sweet smile, those eyes that looked into your soul, I can only imagine what it would have been like to KNOW her and her sweet family. I want to thank you Ani for sharing your family's story with the world. Through your journey I have become a better mother, wife and friend. Thank you for sharing your strength, spirit and honesty with us. Though we do not know each other, I pray for your family daily and will continue. In the coming days you may enter your darkest hours, but please know you have people praying for you that you have never met. You have touched the lives of so many and so did Miss Ruby Jane.

amyinbc said...

Such a gorgeous baby.. My condolences to her parents. She was with you for such short time but glad you got to know her spunky disposition and loved and cared her best you could. Hoping in time that gives you all some comfort.

Too far away here in BC Canada to attend her farewell but will be thinking of you and yours and wishing you strength in the days to come.

I am so sorry for your monumental loss. Losing a child has to be the most painful of losses. I am so sorry.

Britnie Rizk said...

I will definitely be there to celebrate Ruby. She has touched my life more than most people I have met face to face. Thank you for sharing with us.

Eve said...

I wouldn't miss it. I can't wait to celebrate that beautiful Ruby Jane with so many others who love her.

Unknown said...

Oh my, I am so sorry. My little boy passed away last year too, at ten months old. I miss him so much, and my heart aches for others who have to experience such loss. If you want to talk to someone who has been through child loss, feel free to contact me. May Ruby rest in peace. <3

Anonymous said...

I am so so sorry for your loss... She was such an inspiring little beauty. A true fighter indeed so small and powerful. Our thoughts and prayers are with you in your time of greiving all the way from Kodiak Alaska. Again I am so sorry, she was such a gorgeous little angel I cant imagine... Always, The Clarks