This is Ani's sister, Danielle. Over the last few months, I have heard story after story of how little Ruby touched so many people's lives. I am working on putting a book together- where all of these precious memories can be in one place. If Ruby has helped you, is some way, will you please send your thoughts to me?
It can be anything big or small... I have heard stories of how people have started praying again, have gone back to church, have committed to a different lifestyle, have stopped doing dishes/folding laundry and snuggled their kids instead, have taken an extra minute at bedtime to read another story and give an extra kiss. For me, I made a promise to Ruby that I would be more patient and gentle with my children. Every day, I remember my promise to my niece and I am committed to not letting her down. If you can take a moment and send those thoughts to me, I know that Matt and Ani would love to read how their little baby has changed your life. Ruby was an example to us all and I know that she changed more lives in her 7 months, than I could ever hope to in my lifetime.
You can send me a message on facebook: Danielle Bewsey Edmonds
or email at: dne29@hotmail.com
There will also be a table set up at the service on Tuesday- where you can write your thoughts down.
Sunday, August 14, 2011
how has Ruby changed your life?
Posted by
Ani
at
10:50 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
I sent one to your FB Danielle :) I will also be attending Tuesday :)
Fantastic idea that Ani and Matt will cherish always!
That is such a great idea to do. I am sure you will have so many letters that will be so touching. What an awesome tribute to Ruby. I will be sending you one as well.
You and your family have never met me, but I just want to share with Ani, Matt, and Kate how much they are an inspiration to us all. Their strength amazes me and I pray for them that our Heavenly Father will carry them and guide them through this trial. Sweet baby Ruby's life is celebrated and each day that she was on this earth was cherished I can see that clearly from their blog. Please share my love and condolences with you sister and her family. Thank you. Haley Reay
Hi. I have never met this sweet family and this is actually my first time coming across their blog...I don't know what made me click on their names but I did and now I am sitting here in tears. I have two little girls, a two year old and a six week old. Things are hard right now financially and with my husband's job and I was really trying earlier today just to see how truly blessed we are that I have a happy healthy family, but boy did this put it into perspective. I am so very sorry for your loss. I do believe everyone crosses paths for a specific reason. She was on this earth to touch lives. Know that your precious little one's story has affected me. Our trials are so insignificant compared to the hurt that you are going through...she has really helped me to see the big picture. I will be praying for you. God bless
Post a Comment