Monday, May 12, 2008

We are ready!

Welp, I think we are ready for D-day! Physically that is. Mentally, I don't think I will ever be ready. We have tons of clothes, diapers, all the gadgets and Matt put together the car seat and stroller. Here is her little outfit to come home in! I can't wait to put her in it! I can't believe we finally get to meet her! I am so excited, and nervous!


5 comments:

Tim and Jennifer said...

that is the sweetest little outfit. I love the laying out photos... you're the tannest pregnant girl I've ever seen!

nicole said...

Ani, I have that same darling outfit! I love it! That will be perfect for bringing home your baby girl. I can not believe how close you are . . . I am so excited for you! And you look great!

Unknown said...

That is the CUTEST outfit! SO sweet! Can't wait to see her in it! Will you still be my friend since I no hable espagnol??

Danica Osborn said...

that's a darling outfit. here's on tip of advice, although you have a lot of fam and friends who've been prego before, so you may already know...babies are so small when they're first born. haha, that sounded so dumb. what i mean is, even most of the "newborn" outfits don't fit, so even if it's just for the first 2 weeks or so, it was nice to have a couple preemie outfits so that they actually fit. plus, you literally go through mult. outfits a day at the begining so it's nice to have a couple options of things she can wear and that kind of fit. aagh, i am just so excited for you and to see pics of this new baby!

Katie said...

I did the preemie outfit and I LOVED having one outfit that she fit into right away-plus the tiny outfit is so fun to keep and say "you fit into this!"