Congratulations little hot mama & papa Taylor! I am so happy to hear that mama and baby are healthy and doing well! What a gorgeous little baby! I love the name Kate as well! You and Matt make one adorable child!!! Congrats again! I can't wait to see more pics! love you!
Congrats Mr and Mrs Taylor!! She is really a beautiful baby..as expected. Ani, you are a doll and I miss the days when we used to frequent each others dorms!! Hopefully, we'll see each other soon and by that I mean, hopefully I'll be able to come to California and get away from these subway stations that sometimes smell like human feces...sorry for that, but now I guess you know what I mean. XOXO a million times to all three of you!!!
when you check your stat counter...don't think I'm a creepy stalker...I've been checking your blog about 17 times a day to see more kate pictures!! gosh...you can't really be that busy!!
YAAAAYYY! She is absolutely GORGEOUS--for real, she is a beauty! i love reading that you all are just falling in love--so true! Enjoy every second of it!!
21 comments:
She's so pretty Ani! Congrats, can't wait to meet her.
ah! so cute!
Congratulations little hot mama & papa Taylor! I am so happy to hear that mama and baby are healthy and doing well! What a gorgeous little baby! I love the name Kate as well! You and Matt make one adorable child!!! Congrats again! I can't wait to see more pics! love you!
yay! she is so cute. congrats taylors! i can't wait for more pictures.
Love the pictures!!! She's darling! Matt, you look so happy! Love it!!! Congrats!
Congratulations you guys and Happy Birthday Kate! :) She is absolutely adorable! I can’t wait for more pictures!!!
I LOVE IT!!! I CAN'T WAIT to see her in a cute little pink outfit with a bow in her hair!!!
Wow she's cute! More! More!
Congratulations! She's beautiful!
she is beautiful! congrats! love, the nichols
Ani and Matt,
Congrats on your little Kate! She is really beautiful, and we can't wait to see more.
ani she is beautiful! hurry and post more pictures!
Ohhhh, she is soooo cute! And Matt looks so happy holding his baby girl! Can't wait to see more pictures! :o)
what a cute little baby taylor! i can't wait to see more pictures!
Congrats Mr and Mrs Taylor!! She is really a beautiful baby..as expected. Ani, you are a doll and I miss the days when we used to frequent each others dorms!! Hopefully, we'll see each other soon and by that I mean, hopefully I'll be able to come to California and get away from these subway stations that sometimes smell like human feces...sorry for that, but now I guess you know what I mean. XOXO a million times to all three of you!!!
what a cute little burrito baby!
Congrats Taylor Family!! She is beautiful! What a blessing!!!Beautiful AND healthy!!
YAY! She is darling and I cannot wait to see her pretty little face some more. Congratulations!
when you check your stat counter...don't think I'm a creepy stalker...I've been checking your blog about 17 times a day to see more kate pictures!! gosh...you can't really be that busy!!
YAAAAYYY! She is absolutely GORGEOUS--for real, she is a beauty! i love reading that you all are just falling in love--so true! Enjoy every second of it!!
Congrats... she is gorgeous!!!
Post a Comment