
I am in full nesting mode. Consolidating my spices, cleaning out the freezer, sanitizing the insides of trash cans, throwing out any and all expired food and products. I can barely bend over, but somehow I have superpowers today and have been cleaning baseboards and scrubbing the floor. It feels really great, but I am sure I am going to pay for it later tonight when I can't move! Welp, I am going to go through my tiny apartment again and look for things to clean and organize!
Parenting Weekly said: "Nesting brings about some unique and seemingly irrational behaviors in pregnant women and all of them experience it differently."
What did you do to nest? I know everyone does it!
Thursday, May 1, 2008
Posted by
Ani
at
3:38 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
I was just looking at my baseboards today and almost had the urge to clean them. Give me about two more months.
So excited you're coming with us. I hope that it's as fun as it is in my head right now. :)
See you Saturday!
After I cleaned everything I could find in my house, I went outside and trimmed the bushes! I am telling you, it is not easy to trim bushes with a 9 month pregnant belly in front of you. Marc laughed and laughed as he came home from work to see his very pregnant wife trimming the bushes!
i cleaned out our garage. cleaned out the fridge. went through toms of boxes and pictures and special ed stuff. our guest room had been more of a storage room up til that point, but i got that room all organized and decorated and the nursery set up. i mentioned that i cooked a lot of meals to freeze. it's such a weird tendency, huh? sounds like you're ready for this new "roomie" to arrive.
Post a Comment