On Saturday my sisters threw me a shower! It was so fun to see all my family, close friends, and ladies from the ward that I grew up in. I had such a great time, and I am even more excited for my little girl to arrive in 22 days! She will definitely be well-dressed after all the cute gifts I received for her!
Some cute things for her nurseryAshley, Becca, KHill, and Amanda. (excuse my swollen face)
My sister, cousin Steph, me, Megan, and cousin Allyson
Me and my cute mama
Monday, May 5, 2008
I am all set!
Posted by
Ani
at
1:38 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
You look sooo good! And your mom does not look old enough to be a grandma. Don't you love baby showers? They're so fun. Especially when it's your own~
OMG I wish I was there...
instead I get the joys of tons of splinters and bruises from home building...
Wow, another shower! You guys got taken care of! What a great feeling that you're pretty much all ready for her. And hopefully she'll be ready soon too. I loved the pictures of your family, what a beautiful group of girls! And what a cute mama/daughter pic!
And please excuse my swollen arm. Why didn't anyone tell me to put my sweater back on. Oh yeah, because it was like 110 degrees that day.
i wish i could've been there. i love you and miss you!
Post a Comment