I am in search of a diaper bag. What are some things I should be looking for in a diaper bag? I need some suggestions. Please!
This was is really affordable at Babystyle...
Expensive...
Really liking this one... I know white is probably not practical.
Thursday, May 1, 2008
Need some opinions
Posted by
Ani
at
6:04 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


14 comments:
i have a kenneth cole one that i love!!! it came with lots of extras, and a matching changing pad. it can zip up, and has lots of zipper pockets, and can fit a ton in it...I loved that mine had two zip pockets--we named one of them the "mommy pocket" and it's where'd i'd keep claire's pacifiers, my gum, keys, lip gloss, phone--so that you're not always digging and searching everywhere. And kevin always knew right where to look for things because of the title...then there was an outside pocket and that's where i kept medicine (for her and me), tampons, breast pads...I think it's important that it's nice to have pockets and a bag that can be zipped once you have a weasel like mine who's always getting into your bag! happy shopping! p.s. i need your address...you can email or text it to me so that your info's not posted on here. thanks
I have a ju ju be and I love it. There's a mom's pocket for all of her stuff. The inside fabric is light so it's not like searching through a black hole. There are little holders for pictures. You can throw it in the washing machine. Lots of pockets.. it's great.
ju ju be is the best! i love mine!
I have a juju be. It's one that I can wear as a backpack and I wear it that way ALL the time! It has saved me so many times to have a backpack style. I love it. You can wipe it clean and there is a good amount of pockets. I looked at them at Nordstrom, but ordered the color I liked online. I would totally recommend this bag!
I have a Petunia Pickle Bottom and it is THE BEST. It was pricey (I got it as a gift from my mom), but totally worth it because it still looks brand new (I've used and abused it for 10 months now). Mine is the boxy-backpack style and it is super convenient to be able to just strap it on your back when your hands are full with baby. I also LOVE that the outside flap unzips to fold out as a cushy changing pad for your baby. It is so easy and convenient to use when you don't want to stick your baby on some dirty or hard surface to change her. Plus they come in the most beautiful patterns. Let us know what you choose!
Make sure it has outside pockets for bottles. I like the pink one.
Check out dadgear.com
i'm going to be honest and say that i don't like the ones from babystyle. this might sound crazy, but before my mission, i bought a diaper bag to act as my bathroom bag--great compartments. i got it at eddiebauer.com. go under bags, and then there is a carseat/diaper bag option. i seriously love them, AND they are man enough for matt to carry it around without feeling like a tool. you should really check it out--i think you'll like them. the best part about it is that they are ON SALE FOR $30. a steal. don't pass it up.
http://www.eddiebauer.com/EB/Bags--Gear/Car-Seats/index.cat?viewAll=y#ppl=%7Btype%3A%22hide%22%7D
that's the link.
I love the black one and the white one. I have a Kalcom polka dot one that I got from Motherhood. It has a plastic outisde (if that makes sense) that is easy to wipe clean. I love that. I just couldn't justify spending $150+ on a diaper bag, but I definitely wanted a cute one. It is the thing you will be carrying around for the next how ever many years, right??? Good luck!
I hada Petunia Pickle Bottom and it was a pain in the BUTT to clean. Reese threw up on it once, (gross I know) and I could not clean the stank out of it! It was soooo annoying. So I got a ju ju be and I LOVE LOVE LOVE it!
I would say to pick one that is easy to clean and not too big. Don't spend a fortune because it will get messed up. There are so many to choose from now! On another note, we are going to miss you in the ward!! :)
I'm all for neutral looking bags that don't scream "I'm a diaper bag!" in case you're going out without baby and don't have time to switch bags... get lots of mommy compartments, easy to clean, etc... I have a wide variety of bags at all price ranges, but honestly, i mostly use a cheap one i got from tj maxx i think--it looks like a basic black bag, easy to clean, all the pockets, simple. but i also like my two jujubes, just don't like the backpack style so much... good luck!!
I like the white! It's nice to have a pocket where the cup or bottle can stand up straight... otherwise it's a diaper bag where thing just get tossed around in the end!
Post a Comment