Thursday, May 8, 2008

Happy Birthday to Matt!

Mattie turns 28 today! He is such a cute guy. I just can't get enough! He is so funny with out even realizing it. I don't know what I would do without him!

A few years back at Halloween. Uncle Rico.

Here are 28 things you may or may not know about him:
1. He is Irish. (Dad was born there)
Matt and his Irish Gparents.

2. He has lots of moles
3. He loves to cook
4. He graduated from BYU-H
Matts car in HI.

5. He loves to wear sweat bands

6. He is the best dancer I know. He was in the hip-hop/break dancing club at BYU-H (haha!)
7. He has amazing morning hair.

8. He makes realllly yummy shrimp tacos
9. He worked for a morgue for one day, he picked up one dead person
10. In college he was a pizza delivery boy
11. He got called to Argentina on his mission, but after the MTC and 4 months in Texas, they sent him to Chile because he couldn't get a visa.
Passport Picture!

12. He always watches Sports Center before bed
13. He flosses almost every day!
14. I think he is always dehydrated. He only drinks at lunch and dinner. (i am working on it)
15. He gets sayings or common phrases mixed up all the time. Example: He told me he emailed his boss to give him notice about taking an "absences of leave" when the baby comes. To that I responded, "You mean "leave of absences" Matt?" Then he said, "Shoot"
16. He called his binky his "nummy" when he was little.
17. He is really good at hand stands
18. He gives me a massage every night- I know, he is amazing.
19. He likes to split when we go out to eat. Or we both order something and share half of what we ordered.
20. He loves playing sports. He has a soccer team, is in the process of getting a softball team together, and plays church ball a lot.
21. He use to work with children with Autism and was really great at it.
22. He is sooo excited to be a dad. He helps me organize the babies stuff and loves to look at all her clothes.
23. When I told him I was pregnant he didn't believe me, even when I showed him the test. Good thing the box came with 2 tests!
24. He always does the dishes after dinner
25. He didn't kiss a girl till he was 21.
26. He hates to read.
27. He is the best husband to me.

28. He will be the best dad to our little girl.
Matt and little Carter last month. He looks good holding a baby!

Just had to throw these in here....
Mattie and Ryan, obviously in the 80's!

Happy Birthday Mattie! I hope you had a good day! I love you!

4 comments:

Danica Osborn said...

really he didn't kiss a girl til then? sure he's not pulling your leg? as for the splitting food...that would never work for me and kevin. we never order things that the other person would eat. plus, you know that friends episode where joey flips out when his date eats some fries off his plate, so on their next date he gets an extra order of fries to put between them as a "buffer"...that's SO me!haha that's a cute post about him. you guys are going to have such gorgeous kids.

Chris and Debbie said...

Ohhh, that was soooo sweet Ani! It was so fun hearing all the little personal things about him that I didn't know. How cute! Matt really is a wonderful guy! Definitely a keeper! Any guy that gives his wife a massage every night gets an A+++++++ in my book! For some reason Chris would rather do anything than give me a massage and he used to do it all the time. I don't know what happened. Matt needs to teach him a thing or two. ;-) You two are such a perfect couple and you will have such a wonderful family! :o)

Breanne King said...

Happy Birthday Matt! Its ok that you get phrases messed up. This one time (pre accident so I can't use "well I was kicked in the head by a horse" as an excuse) I asked Ani to "be my friend" instead of "be my guest"

Val said...

That is the cutest, sweetest list I've ever heard!