Sunday, May 18, 2008

She's here!

This is Ani's sister, Danielle. Kate arrived, at 12:09 am, finally. She was 7 pounds 12 ounces and 20 inches and is absolutely adorable!! (no c-section was needed!) Ani was AMAZING and endured a long, painful labor, but is doing great. I'm sure she will post lots of pictures and give all the details when she gets home in a few days. We love you baby Kate!

19 comments:

Anonymous said...

i CAN'T BELIEVE SHE'S HERE. i CAN'T WAIT TO MEET HER!

Ash and Christian said...

Yay! And no c-section... that's awesome.

Can't wait to see pictures! We love you Ani!

Anonymous said...

Yahoo Ani! We can't wait to meet her.

Brooke Wilkins said...

I am sooo excited! Ok you TOTALLY are PSYCHIC! What the craziness! Who has their first baby nine days early? Not fair at all!

The Coons Family said...

I can't wait to see her... I can't believe you have a baby... I remember being a beehive with you. Congratulations!!!

tracy said...

Congratulations to Ani and Matt. And good job to Ani. I can't wait to see your beautiful little girl. Get some good sleep in the hospital and welcome to motherhood.

Annie + Joey said...

Congratulations Ani & Matt! Can't wait to meet Kate!

J & J said...

HOOOORAYYYYYY! she is so pretty ani! thanks for the text...i love you and GOOD JOB. oh, and by the way...did i win the contest? i mean i think i guessed the closest time. i was only 6 hours off!

love you guys. welcome to parenthood....not like i'm there or anything, but i'm really excited for you.

Anonymous said...

I am so happy for you and Matt. That is so wonderful to have Danielle and your mom with you.

Ashley Dickman said...

That's very exciting! She looks super cute on the text message that Dan got! I am sooo.. glad that you didn't have to have a c-section! Sucked that you were in labor forever, but she's here and that's all that matters! Congrats!

queenieweenie said...

yea!!! i can't wait to see her! loves.

Becky said...

yay for baby kate and the taylor family! so glad to hear that things went well. glad that she's finally here. bet she is beautiful!

Val said...

Congratulations! SO exciting-Kate's finally here!
I can't wait to meet her!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! I'm sure she is beautiful!

g.lock said...

congrats ani! excited to see pics.

Tim and Jennifer said...

Congrats!! We can't wait to see pictures. I hope Ani starts feeling better quickly!

Michelle Michel said...

Congrats! That is so exciting!

Aubrey said...

Congrats ani!!! I'm so excited for you and matt and can't wait to see you guys!

Chris and Debbie said...

Yea!!! Congratulations! I'm so excited and happy for you! It must be soooo wonderful to hold her in your arms! We can't wait to meet her this summer!