Monday, May 5, 2008

Cute baby Carter

Carter was blessed on Sunday! He is so precious! I am obsessed. I am glad he was born before my baby so we could bond a little before my life gets crazy. The day he was born, baby Kate was going crazy kicking me all day. Yesterday, Carter took a nap on my tummy and his little cousin was kicking him! I think they are going to be buds. I was in heaven!

Carter man and Matt

Cozy on my belly
He has his little arms wrapped around me!
Giving his soon-to-be cousin a hug. I love this picture!

4 comments:

Danica Osborn said...

awww, these pics are so precious! i can't wait to have a snuggly newborn again. i cannot believe you're so close to your due date! so excited for you--cute dress at your shower btw (and it lookslike you slipped, and mentioned the baby's name. accident? intentional? i love it by the way, that was my best friend growing up's name.)

Danielle said...

That is the most precious picture ever! Carter loves his auntie, and his new cousin. Glad you guys were there on Sunday- even though you had to get up so early!

Anonymous said...

Ani, I love those photos! It looks like he's really hugging you!

Chris and Debbie said...

Darling pictures! Carter and Kate are going to be best buds! How fun that they'll be so close in age!