
Jenna Vela said I could hold a contest. A contest this is.
When do you think baby Taylor will arrive? Make your best guess! Leave a comment with the date, the time (to break a tie), and your vote on what the prize should be.
1. Lunch
2. Candy
3. A visit with the new Taylor baby
4. All my maternity clothes
5. Make your own suggestion
Oh- and the vote has to be in by tomorrow night.


7 comments:
I'd say tues the 20th at 7:22 pm. Prize should be a visit with the baby. But, since you are the psychic I want you to guess my delivery date when it gets closer! Fun to see you tonight - you look great!
I say the 21st at 8:00 am. Who knows, but good job on being psychic....no pressure, right? A visit with the baby should be your prize
Taylor says 27th at 3:14pm.
Alyssa says 24th at 11:34am.
We both want the prize to be to see your cute babe.
I say the 23rd at 6:55 am. I hope I win, so I can come see your baby! I really do have a gift for you, so let me know when I can bring it by.
i say sunday, may 18--6:30 a.m.
and i think the prize should be a visit to princess kate.
love you.
I say the 22nd! 9:45pm
shoot, i think i am cheating at this contest because i just saw the post above. but just for kicks i'll say today at 4:27 PM. And she will weigh 7 lbs 4 oz. and be 19 inches...
Post a Comment