Well, thought I would give a little update! Things are going really well. Kate has slept through the night for four nights in a row! I super love her! I know this good fortune probably will not last, but it has been great during the recovery period. She sleeps and eats and hiccups and stretches and we think everything she does is the cutest thing. We just stare at her all day long! All the pain and suffering of pregnancy and labor and delivery are so worth it! Here are some more pictures of our little peanut.
Saturday, May 24, 2008
Peanut Girl
Posted by
Ani
at
5:42 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


13 comments:
precious!!! i especially love that last one of you two. i think we will marvel at every little thing they do for the rest of our lives. hasn't becoming a mom given your life more meaning and purpose than you ever thought possible!? i love it. was a cute peanut you have (that's what my parents called me too when i was little). thanks for more pics, and congrats on 4 nights of sleep--enjoy it while it lasts. :)
Ani - she is SO beautiful!!! Enjoy every minute, because in the blink of an eye, she will be going off to school. It goes WAY too fast!!! Congrats!!!
I love that last one! Lucky you sleeping thru the night! awesome! Hey and who knows it might last! Reese was a really good sleeper right from the beginning! So you never ever know!!
Those are great pictures! I love the last one of you guys! She’s so adorable! Doesn’t it feel great to have her home after nine months of anticipation!?! I bet you’re loving the fact that she sleeps through the night! I hope she keeps it up! I’ll keep my fingers crossed! :)
Thank you! I love seeing her! She looks just like you I think! I can't wait to see her!
she is so perfect. can't wait to meet her--thank you for all the pictures. love you ani and matt.
she's just PERFECT! what a precious little bundle. you can tell thru the pictures how in love you both are.
Ani,
Kate is absolutely beautiful! Congratulations! You look amazing, too. I can't wait to meet her!
What a beautiful family!! I imagine you and Matt are spending a lot of time just watching and being amazed by your precious Kate; she's a miracle. Give her a hug for me.
Congratulations to all!
Oh, wow. She is absolutely perfect! So beautiful! Congrats!
What adorable pictures! You have the cutest little baby! The last one looks like one that could be a photography display or one of the cute baby pics in the L&D hallway. I'm so glad that she's sleeping and eating so well! And I had a feeling all of the pain and suffering of pregnancy and labor would be more than worth it! :o)
Ani! She is soooo cute! I love the newborn stage!
Oh MY Gosh Ani! Your baby is beautiful. I cannot believe you have taken on the full load of a mom! Good luck and I am sure I will be coming to you for advice a few years down the road. :)
Post a Comment