Thursday, May 15, 2008

I am Psychic.


It is true. I am. I have known it for a long time. I know what people are going to say, and sometimes I can predict the future. Sometimes I see the future. The past three days I have had concrete evidence of my abilities.
Day 1: Had a dream about my friend Char who lives in China. Haven't seen her for over a year. Never dreamed about her.
I wake up the next morning and hear about the awful earthquake in China. Strange.....
Day 2: Have a dream about my cousin and his wife in Colorado. Haven't seen them since November, and never had a dream about them!
I wake up and have an email from Debbie in my inbox! Strange.....
Day 3: This was the one that convinced Matt of my abilities. We went to Costco to stalk up on the essentials. I am definitely not one of those people who keep tract of how much is going into the cart. I see mangos, mangos look good, I throw mangos in the cart. I for SURE do not keep a running total of how much it will be. So, we finish up, Matt unloads the loot, and I go over to get us dinner while he takes care of paying, etc. He comes over and he arrogantly asks, "So (if you think you are psychic) how much do you think we spent?!" And I thought about it for a minute and I said...."135.00". He looked a little shocked. Why should he be shocked?! I am psycic. I KNEW I was right. So, then thinking that he could get me with this one, asks, "And how many cents?" To that I said, ".62". WHAT?!!??!?!?! How amazing am I?!
So, I am 2 cent off. Big fat deal. I am thinking about charging for my services.
Other things I can think of off the top of my head....
*The day that President Hinckley died, I totally woke up and thought about him and that he was probably going to die soon, and it would be strange if it was today.
*While getting ready for church I told Matt we were going to be asked to talk at church. HAHAHAH he totally got asked to speak about 1 hour later. (Not me though :))
****I had a dream last night about going into labor...yikes.
I'll update as I have more Psychic experiences....

5 comments:

Cher said...

Ani I love you and hope that all is going well in the final days of pregnancy! I am so excited for you and Matt and can't wait to meet your little lady!

Anonymous said...

Ani......is our soccer team going to win the league this season, or next?? Are we going to experience any major injuries in the future and when?? We need to know...so that person doesnt play that day!!! Think!

queenieweenie said...

wow...I'm completely and totally impressed.

Anonymous said...

haha i loved this. cant wait to see your little girl!

Brooke Wilkins said...

do you have any psychic feelings about me getting prego this month! Because I want to be so bad! Let me know if you are feeling any vibes and maybe you can tell me for sure! hahaha! That is tooooo crazy!