All I can say is yikes! That swim suit is quite...well...interesting?Ani I totally love you! I am enjoying this blog thing very much and being able to see and read what you are up to! I had never heard of Twilight etc...until recently and you have inspired me! I went out this afternoon and bought it! I figured I still had a week of no classes of which I could pack in some exciting summer reading :) We shall have to discuss when im done! Much Love!
This is so Halar Ive been making everyone go to this website and check it out, they have all made there orders j/k ha!ha! even the men Ive shown have a good laugh so funny!!!
2 comments:
All I can say is yikes! That swim suit is quite...well...interesting?Ani I totally love you! I am enjoying this blog thing very much and being able to see and read what you are up to! I had never heard of Twilight etc...until recently and you have inspired me! I went out this afternoon and bought it! I figured I still had a week of no classes of which I could pack in some exciting summer reading :) We shall have to discuss when im done! Much Love!
This is so Halar Ive been making everyone go to this website and check it out, they have all made there orders j/k ha!ha! even the men Ive shown have a good laugh so funny!!!
Post a Comment