In my google search for the Asian man on the toilet below, I found some really funny toilet things, and just couldn't resist sharing.
This one is for all those people out there that like to fiddle there thumbs and tap their feet to a beat when takin' care of business.
And this one, is for you Bree. If you are truly dedicated, you wouldn't let anything stop you!
Believe it or not I have experienced myself the oddity of playing games on toilet paper while in the potty. When I was living in Vienna, the family that I lived with had German/Austrian trivia on their toilet paper. I had what some might call a bit of an IBS problem while over there, so lets just credit my knowledge of random Austrian and German facts and mad German skills to the rolls and rolls of toilet paper I read and not to the scary German teacher with a hairy mole.
Thursday, August 30, 2007
Heck, why not?!
Posted by
Ani
at
4:07 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
Sudoko...in the bathroom...so weird but so amazing!
ani you are so funny. i miss you.
You have the weirdest dreams ever! I hada dream about you the other night, but it was kinds of disturbing so I don't know if I want to tell you! :)
Post a Comment