
This might be TMI (too much info) for some people, but I am a rather open person, and this is my blog, so I am just going to talk about it. I'll just come out and say that I am not a super popular person, of this I am not ashamed. Thus, it is rare if I "go over" our minutes each month. However, almost every time I am using the bathroom, my phone is ringing off the hizzzle! What is it about this phenomenon? Does this happen to anyone else? It is always just as I sit down when the latest "hot pick" from Verizon starts playing from my pink razor just out of reach. There is always this instinct when a cell phone rings to drop everything and run for it. Sometimes when I hear my phone going off in my purse, I feel like I am trying to find a ticking bomb...heaven forbid I miss a call from my mom again! (I love you mom) Ok, so my point being, it is hard for me to just hear out the latest ring tone download until my phone starts beeping to indicate a missed call like a heart monitor (you know the ones that are always beeping in the background of those hospital scenes in the soap operas?!) Anyways, I did not intent to go into this much detail, I just wanted to know this happens to anyone else?!?!
Thursday, August 30, 2007
Just out of reeeeach......
Posted by
Ani
at
3:25 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
You're not alone. I always get calls when I have no reception, i'm in the shower, or when my phone drops under my seat in the car. That's just the way things work.
Post a Comment