Tuesday, August 14, 2007

PINKBERRY



Well, I thought I should dedicate a whole post just to Pinkberry. It was......AMAZING. Not only was the actual product great, but the decor was really unique. I loved it! So much, that I snatched Danielle's camera and snapped some shots to post on here. I was a little sceptical when my mom, who loves frozen yogurt, chose to go to Cold Stone while we got Pinkberry. But I really liked it. It was so different, you just need to try it!

I got the original with raspberries and chocolate chips...yum.


Funny (and expensive) little things you can buy...


Lighting... cool huh?

4 comments:

Megan said...

you are so good at updating your blog. way to go! i've never had pinkberry, but i'm dying to try it! i'm also wanting your expertise on beautifying the blog!

Danielle said...

I am glad you have finally joined the "pinkberry club", welcome! You should be getting one at the Spectrum to support your new habit!

J & J said...

i want frozen yogurt really bad. there is nothing good in DC. could you just send me some through the mail? you're creative, i'm sure you can come up with something or someway to make that possible, right? mmmmmmmmmmmmmm. tell sherry dew i said hi.

maryam said...

Where is this place and how come I don't know about it???? P.S. I love the song on your blog. You'll have to come over and teach me how to do that (and add the fancy borders).