
Today we had a girls day for Dani's Bday (will blog about tomorrow) and we stopped at Anthopologie, and it was fun to see my mom have her first Antho experience. Oh the possibilities! I picked up some cute "Fultter Dishtowels" that look ever so cute hanging from my oven at the moment.
And my fav. was this amazing iron "T" (for Taylor), I may post a pic later, I couldn't find a pic online! Gotta love that store. There was on of those "must have" items, you know what I mean...you just don't WANT it, you NEED it. Yeah, it was a pillow, and it was amazing. It was and I think still is, calling my name. May save up for it.

Can't afford the $200 dresses, $495 vases, but it is fun to look anyway!
Saturday, August 11, 2007
L.O.V.E.
Posted by
Ani
at
10:41 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
I love Anthropologie! Too bad I can't afford most things in there. Cute stuff though! p.s. your board is so crafty and inspiring. Good job!
Post a Comment