
Last night I had some weird dreams. For me, it is all of nothin'. Sometimes I don't dream for months, and then BAM, CRAZY DREAMS NON STOP! I wake up in the morning and feel exhausted! Last night I dreamt that I was going to the Oprah show, and I walked out to go to the bathroom before the show started and she was just sitting there on a couch right in the lobby...just kicking it. So of course I was like OPRAH!!! I LOVE YOU! And I went to give her a hug, however I practically knocked her out. I tried to give one of those awkward hugs where the person is sitting down and you attempt to give them a hug while still standing up. So yeah, I had on some huge sunglasses and I knocked her in the head with them. Of course she did not care, and she gave me a kiss on the check. She said we could take a picture together, but then my phone rang (stupid phone always ringing at the wrong moment) and when I got off the phone she was walking (more like flying close to the ground in an upright position!) and I could never catch her! Always wanted to meet her, and now I did. So that is it. Now I can die.
Friday, August 31, 2007
I'll take it.
Posted by
Ani
at
10:32 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
OMG That is amazing! Thats all I want out of life...to meet Oprah. So I'm reading Twilight...I love my edward like Bella loves the vampire! haha. I really like it so far!
ani. you are still one of the funniest people i know.
Hey!!! This is Brooke. Your blog is so cute. You should check out our blog. thewilkinsbunch.blogspot.com
Post a Comment