Monday, August 6, 2007

"Silky G"


Why did I not take a picture?! Because I was scared I was going to miss a second of this hilarious man who I call "Silky G". It is 9:34 Cant find a parking spot and then I spot an cute OLD man walking, if you can call it that, across the street, he stops at his old, amazing, and powder blue Oldsmobile station wagon. He is holding a napkin in his left hand. It is now 9:36. He checks out the side of his car to make sure there are no scratches, dints, etc. 9:38. He opens the driver door, looks inside. Closes the driver door. Looks around. Very slowly opens the door to the back seat. He places the napkin in the back seat. 9:40. Looks around. Doesn't see me waiting with my blinker on. Closes back door. Opps...did not close all the way. Opens it again and "slams" it, or his attempt at that. Satisfied, he opens the driver door. Gets one cheek on the seat, waits, and then slides the other on. 9:42. Who knows what he did from 9:42-9:44. But...all I know is that when he pulled out and I saw his license plate that read "SILKY G"...I realized I had NOT just wasted 10 minutes watching an old man, and anyone who drives a power blue Oldsmobile, and cruises around with SILKY G on his bum, is awesome beyond words. If only I knew what it meant. If only I took a picture.....

2 comments:

Tim and Jennifer said...

I'm laughing out loud. hilarious. And the pictures with your niece are too cute.

maryam said...

You are a great story teller Ani! You have mad skills. I thought I saw you at the mall on Saturday!! See you on Friday night :)