In case you didn't know...
"Squatting is the act of occupying an abandoned or unoccupied space or building that the squatter does not own, rent or otherwise have permission to use."
And we just happen to have a little squatting problem at our apartment complex this week! Some people who moved out thought they would get back at the management office and went and told a bunch of homeless people that there are empty apartments here that are unlocked! CRAZY!!! So tonight, we had one on our floor, and our neighbor called the police! What the shiz!?! I love apartment living. Never a dull moment.
Here is what I thought squatting was...I guess Talega is doing down hill. I am glad we pay our limbs each month to share our complex with the local druggies.
Tuesday, August 28, 2007
Squatter in #7307. Help please?!
Posted by
Ani
at
11:31 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
Are you kidding me????? I hope so. I can't believe that! It's time to make your first purchase in Talega... Your very own house!
Ani....how do you get a picture in the middle of a post like that? email me....I'm so confused. Whats not confusing is that bums should not be living in your complex with you! Thats not safe. Also, I need to come visit your place!
What in the world, why aren't the apartments locked? This is not safe, Ani! Too bad you don't have Jacob Black or Edward to protect you while you sleep!
I have my macho mattie. even better!
So what the heck how come im never around when all the camotion happens in this freakin complex well maybe thats a good thing. What the freak so what happened call me did you call and complain at the office whats going with this complex seems like latley a whole lot has happened what was up with the cop cars and fire truck and ambulance tonight? hello we dont live in the ghetto
Post a Comment