We got to watch Addie, our niece, this weekend and we had a blast and I think she did too!
We took her to the mall and out to dinner at Ruby's
We learned a few things...Babies drink a LOT of milk.
And when they drink TOO much their bellies get really big and really hard!
We learned that anything can be a toy: a nano
and Uncle Matt's leg hairs...ouch!
Addie thinks her Uncle Matt is hilarious!
Me and Addie at church
That look is too funny!
The most important thing we learned this weekend: make sure babies are done pooping before putting them in the bath! Addie will thank me later that I did not whip out the camera for that one! Even though it was tempting!
Monday, August 6, 2007
The pictures say it all...
Posted by
Ani
at
4:56 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
p.s. I sucked those same fingers when I was little...
That is one cute little girl! Thanks again you guys, you're the best!!
Post a Comment