Friday, August 10, 2007

Friday Night Project

Ever since my last trip to Ikea, I couldn't stop thinking about those amazing textiles. So, I got the idea off of some great design blog to cover some cork board with fabric. Prefect! While Matt surfed, I was a busy bee!

Picked out some "neato" fabric...


Covered the cork board...


And WAAALLAAA!


Up close!


I am trying to add some more color/patterns to the apartment! I think this will add a little splash of excitment!

8 comments:

Ash and Christian said...

I LOOOOOVE it! Holy cow, what a little creative genius you are. We saw your mom at Golden Spoon last night. I called Danielle a "fertile myrtle" and your mom acted like it was the funniest thing she's ever heard. I love your mom... she's my favorite.
And why are you reading These Lovely Bones when Eclipse is calling your name. I didn't really like Lovely Bones either. :( If you're looking for something other than Stephenie Meyer try "Glass House" or "These is My Words." Talk to you soon!

Danielle said...

Ani, you are amazing- why can't I be more like you?? Seriously, I want that cute little thing in my house. Will you help me pick out cute fabric like that?

maryam said...

What can I pay you to make me one??? I don't have a single artistic bone in my body! You are one talented girl!

Anonymous said...

Echoing the words of so many of your other friends I am amazed by your artistic genius! You are so cute and amazing! I love craft nights--but never know what to do! This has given me so many ideas...I just wish we lived closer together so that you could oversee the operation! I love you girl!

tracy said...

Looks like you could be the next Enrichment Leader of the SC6 ward. Seriously, what a cute project and if I buy fabric will you make one for me?

Ani said...

I would love to make one for anyone! let me know!

J & J said...

i can't wait to be crafty like you one day. i miss you

g.lock said...

that last photo looks rad! nice project!