Still feeling a little nauseous from Cliff Hanger, Mega Drop, and Twist and Whirl....regretting the "juicy" hamburger...but how can you not love the fair? Especially the OC Fair! We originally went to see Ziggy Marley (Matt even wore his "Listen to Bob Marley" T-shirt) but we ended up just playing on all the rides and eating! Fun date night!
Cliff Hanger
Not a flattering picture...but how can you look good when you are posing with a nasty hamburger?!
Matt getting ready for his "Mega Drop" !!! I went once...I was almost crying at the top and screaming "I don't want to do it anymore!!!"
Twist and Whirl.....I thought it would never end!
Me and my cute husband! (He always looks slightly scared when we take pictures of ourselves!)
Friday, August 3, 2007
Posted by
Ani
at
3:40 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Glad you guys had fun! That picture of Matt at the end makes me laugh. His smile is a little disturbing, you need to work on that.
Glad you guys had fun! That picture of Matt at the end makes me laugh. His smile is a little disturbing, you need to work on that.
Post a Comment