We had this:
Greek Orzo Stuffed PeppersMatt: 3.5 Stars (out of 5)
Ani: 4.5 (Very yummy, I would reduce the amount of onions next time, and only cook peppers for 7 minutes)
And this:
Asparagus with Curry ButterMatt: 4 Stars
Ani: 3 Stars
And this:
Cashew Salmon
We did not use Yogurt or Cashews and kinda modified this recipe to our likes!Matt:4
Ani: 4.5 (Very yummy, we didn't have plain yogurt, but I think it would be yummy!)
How did I do?!
It was a long day in the kitchen, but it was fun cuz my cute boyfriend helped me and then did the dishes. Doesn't get much better than that!
Sunday, February 22, 2009
what's for dinner?
Posted by
Ani
at
8:54 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
I am so impressed Ani! I would never even try to make something like that! It looks like it was a pretty big hit though!
Post a Comment