Kate had her 9 month check up. She looked so cute (and chubby) sitting in just-her-diaper waiting for Dr. S to come in. He checked her out, and nicely suggested giving her a scoop less of formula. I thought for a second, and asked, "Is it because she is too chubby?"
"Let just say she quite robust. " He said.
And as any true girl would do, Kate, my sweet chubby baby, looked at me and burst into tears.
She will be joining me tomorrow at Weight Watchers, and for a nice walk.
If only she could walk...(or crawl!)
Friday, February 27, 2009
Munchy
Posted by
Ani
at
6:07 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


6 comments:
She is perfect!!! I love her just the way she is. I am totally laughing at what you wrote.
Claire was a total chubbo (and secretly I was panicking b/c my in-laws are, achem, a little bigger, so i thought she may have gotten "the gene" and i was so worried) BUT, they start crawling, they start walking, they start becoming more active, eating even healthier...and they thin down. so enjoy the chubs an rolls while you can! it means she's well looked after! she's perfect!
She's perfect!
i love that she cried!! that's hilarious!! don't make the chub go away!!!!!!!
Oh my gosh! That was so funny! Chris and I couldn't stop laughing! What a funny thing for the doctor to say, robust! She is the cutest thing! I love her little rolls! I love the pic of the smiley face toy in her mouth! It's so cute! And how perfect that she burst out crying after that. Too cute!
look at those rolls! scrumptuous!
Post a Comment