Thursday, February 19, 2009

As Seen On T.V.!!!

Today while walking at the beach with Nicole, we saw this guy:

I saw him and thought, "Hey, I know that guy..." and then all a sudden I realized it was Lincoln Burrows from Prison Break!
We are obsessed with the show. And no, I did not talk to him. I wussed out. I tired to take a picture but right then he turned around! I almost got caught!

8 comments:

J & J said...

oh my gosh! you passed up linc!!!!!!!!! HE IS SO AMAZING! i'm mad at you i think, because now i am less 1 pictures of lincoln burrows.



ok i really love you, but still.

Breanne King said...

OMG!!! I have such a married girl crush on michael scoffield...but I guess linc is pretty dang hot too. I love prison break. BTW we miss the taylors a lot

nicole said...

It's too bad the train wasn't longer, we could have worked up the courage to talk to him a bit. You forgot to mention you were walking behind your crush for ten minutes wearing a wetsuit! What I wouldn't do to se Tim Riggins in such a state!

Katie said...

I'll have to watch the show. As for my hair- I love it! I do have to blow dry it and use a flat iron when I get out of the shower (about a 10 min. process). But I can usually go a few days in-between washings and on those days I pretty much brush it and walk out the door (a flatiron touch up helps some too). It really has been way nice and I've enjoyed the change.

McGraths said...

I am so jealous. I heard he lived in San Clemente. I love Michael, but Jamin said that he's gay :( That broke my heart.

Ashley Dickman said...

ARE YOU SERIOUS?!!??! Holy cow! You didn't talk to him?! Actually, I probably would have wussed out too! How cool!

Lauren said...

I will be moving back to CA most likely this summer so we should plan on crafting this summer :)

Val said...

Okay, I have a little scoop on him...he lives down by the beach,is divorced, has four kids, shares a duplex with an LDS family that comes for the summer. There you go...AND, I just heard that Prison Break is no more after this season...