Wednesday, February 18, 2009

nine months

(Love this photo because it is such a true "day in the life of" Kate moment. When she plays, she is a leaky faucet, so she usually wears a bib, she has her blocks, and doll, and she is just...happy.)

The Bug, Kate, is 9 months today. What? I have a 9 month old?! Who am I?

She is my best little friend. She makes me smile and laugh all day long. I love teaching her and watching her learn and grow.
She is obsessed with her tongue. She can flip it over in her mouth. So talented!
She is out of her cradle (sniff, sniff), and in a pack-n-play. With all the new found room, she has discovered the amazing-ness that is sleeping on your stomach. (We are buying a crib for her this week!)
She pees out of her diaper every, single, night.
She is a marathon sleeper. Yesterday went like this:
Wakes up at 7:30am
Nap from 9:30-12:00
Nap from 2-4:30
Bed at 7:00 pm
Wakes up this morning at 8am! 13 hours?! How could I not love this girl?
She says: Dada, Mama, Nana, Baba
Loves her blankie
She clucks her tongue
Loves her books
Plays with her doll all the time, she pokes her eyes, and sucks on her hands
Loves her Yogurt Melts, Puffs, and anything else that goes in her mouth
She is no longer nursing, (I am still trying to accept it)
Loves to be out and about, especially at the mall, park, grocery store or beach
No teeth yet!

Love my little Love Bug.


2 comments:

Katie said...

Love how she is looking at her dolly like it's the first time she's ever seen it!

Chris and Debbie said...

Happy Nine Month Birthday Kate! She's such a cutie! I can't wait to see you guys and her again next month! She sounds like the perfect best little friend!