Friday, February 6, 2009

Kate has a new habit. For the past week she has woken up at six. That is 6:00AM people! Way too early for me. However, after she has been fed, she will go back to sleep until 9:30ish. Which is amazing.
BUT, before this week she was sleeping from 7pm-7:30am/8:00.
What is a girl to do?
Also, she learned how to turn onto her tummy in her tiny cradle she still sleeps in. She hates it and wakes us up screaming.
Oh little Kate bug.
She is currently supposed to be sleeping, but is singing in a teeny tiny voice about her Dada: “Daadaaaa Daaadaaaaa!”

1 comment:

ls said...

If there is one thing I have learned about sleep in my 19 months of being a mom it is this: just when you think you have a great thing going, your baby will reach a new milestone or you will go on a trip and it will throw a huge glitch in his/her great sleep schedule.

The other thing I've learned? It usually works itself out and goes back to normal (sometimes you have to create a new normal) within a couple of weeks. Once she figures out how to get off her tummy maybe she will be able to just put herself back to sleep. I think it's awesome that all you have to do is feed her and then she'll sleep until 9:30 though. Can you go back to sleep, too? Cause I would totally take that if I could :).