1. Kate said "Mama!" I thought I was going to burst with happiness. It was the sweetest thing I have ever heard! (we also accidentally matched on Sunday!)
2. This is Kate's last night in the cradle. We caught her pulling herself up. Sad.
3. I put Kate's hair in a little pony tail on top of her head with a rubber band. I feel like a real mom now.
(Is there anything more precious than a sleeping baby? She is OUT seconds after we get in the car after church)
4. She moved up a diaper size. My chubby girl now wears size three!
5. I folded and organized and put away all of her clothes that are too small. I have a huge 0-3 month bin full of teeny tiny clothes, burp cloths, and blankets...I might have shed a few tears. But I now realize how you crazy people have more than one baby. You miss having a tiny baby! (no, I am not pregnant, and no we are not planning on being pregnant anytime soon.)
6. Kate is soo over nursing. Saturday she didn't want to at ALL! Today she nursed for like 30 seconds. Why do I even keep trying?
Why is it so hard for me that she is getting bigger???
Sunday, February 8, 2009
All over the weekend...
Posted by
Ani
at
6:03 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
read online about nursing strikes! seriously, that helped me a lot when george lost interest and i wasn't ready yet (he was about 9 months). unless you are ready, too, i would keep trying whenever the opportunity presents itself. good luck!
Kate is so darling and getting so big! x You are doing a beautiful job of documenting her as she grows up and treasuring all the little moments. You'll love it one day when she is REALLY big! We miss you in 6th ward!
awww, she sad "mama" finally!? i know you've been dying for her to say it. that is the best! their little voices are the cutest thing ever. you two looked SO cute off to church.
hurray for mini-pony tails and bows and coordinating and girliness!
I WANT TO MEET THAT LITTLE ONE! SO DANG CUTE!!
How awesome that she said mama! I bet it was just music to your ears! That is so cute that you matched last Sunday! "Accidentally" huh???? I think it would be fun to match! She is just so cute and happy!
Post a Comment