Monday, February 2, 2009

On my mind...

Love "The Bachelor"... Melissa is a Mandy Moore look alike and Naomi looks like Eva Mendes.


Last week I tried a new recipe for every meal. Breakfast, lunch and dinner. It was really fun! I am doing it again this week.

I am in a hair rut. Want a new look, but I am a chicken.

I like that my laundry loads are now divided into whites, darks, lights, and PINKS. It makes me smile every time I sort laundry. 

I need a new book to read. Suggestions?

I got some new lip gloss at Victoria's Secret. It makes me feel sassy. (But Matt won't kiss me when I have it on!) 

I can't give up nursing. I only nurse her twice a day now, but only for like 3 minutes. She doesn't dislike it, but she doesn't love it either. Why can't I just feel good about stopping?!

I am totally lost with "Lost", what is going on?!!?

Why are diapers so expensive? 

I might go on a shopping spree with my birthday/Christmas money tomorrow. I have been saving it up for a new computer/CS4. But I realllly need some clothes. It would be fun...

Watermelon flavored gum knocks my socks off.

I am missing Matt who is at a Hockey game, and Kate bug who is sound asleep in the room next door. 


13 comments:

Sandi said...

Nurse her until you are ready for the next one. I only ever stopped to have another. Two of mine stopped without my consent though. Sad times!

Ashley Dickman said...

can i just tell you that thinking about it was the hardest thing for me, but once i actually did it... i was shocked how it wasn't that bad at all! that special bond and those alone times were still there! do what you want!

Ashley Dickman said...

ps... you and i love all the same shows! my thursday night is wonderful just like yours! :)

Heath and Gretchen said...

Does the way Naomi talks bother you too? I can't decide who I like better - Jill or Melissa!

McGraths said...

I totally thought the same things about Melissa and Naomi from the Bachelor!!!!

nicole said...

I've got another Bachelor look alike - Jillian & Amy Grant! They look so much alike it is weird. I thought the same thing about Naomi.

I think Jillian is going to win, Molly second runner up.

Also, why don't you post some of your favorite new recipes? That would be real nice.

ls said...

I am so behind on "The Bachelor". I don't even know their names-- I know, sad. I am planning to catch up a little today during nap time (which is right now so I should probably stop reading blogs).

I have a whole post written on nursing. I am planning to publish it sometime this week. My philosophy is to nurse until you feel ready to be done. If you can't give it up, wait. I still can't give it up and my baby is now an 18 month old toddler. I know not many people nurse that long, but it has worked for us and I am so happy it has lasted this long. You will be able to feel okay about it when the time is right (I can tell that I am starting to finally get there-- we will probably be stopping in the near future). Good luck.

J & J said...

you MUST read this book. it is the most romantic, wonderful book i've ever read. definitely one of my top favorites.

The Thornbirds- Colleen McCullough

J & J said...

and i vote for jill, 100%

Ash and Christian said...

Naomi needs to "hit the road Jack" - can't stand her

Go dark with your hair... you'd look great.

Read "Hunger Games" by Suzanne Collins - my new favorite book.

I'm almost ready to give up on "Lost" - every commercial break, I'm like, "Huh?"

Love to you.

queenieweenie said...

I took a "bachelor" hiatus for a few seasons, now I'm back to enjoying it.

Nursing changes as they get older, but it's still wonderful-keep it up! Sometimes, it's the only way to keep them still long enough for a snuggle.

Tim and Jennifer said...

I never get to watch all of the Bachelor because TIm changes the channel for "24!" I had to give up nursing because Kyle refused it (at age 9 mos). Honestly, I was drying out of milk so I was relieved I didn't have to stop the painful way. I thought I would rejoice the day I stopped, but I was sad for about a week and then never gave it a second thought...until now. haha

Our family said...

Ok hair rut??? Let's go for it next time and do something different! I totally have some great ideas for you! xo