I had the most bizare two days last week, I just had to write it down.
Monday To Do List looked like this:
Renew Drivers Licence
Go to the Library
Call-insurance, hospital, Verizon
Well, the day started off wrong with the rain. Then right after I applied my mascara I sneezed. That ALWAYS happens to me. The mascara just gets everywhere. Then, I went through my To Do list, and found out everything was clsoed because it was a holiday! I wasted so much time driving around!
Tuesday:
Renew Drivers Licence
Go to the Library
Get Fabric
Yet again I sneezed. I might be allergic to the mascara! Realized I would need a new license photo, and decided to actually shower. Go to the DMV, wait in 15 minute line, just to get a number. G090. I sit down and after 5 minutes hear, G078. Sweet. Another 10 minutes go by before I hear G079. 15 minutes later Miss G079 passes me on the way out and tells me it took 1 hour and 10 minutes and she was only 7 numbers away when she got there. There is no way I am going to wait another 1 and half with my already restless child. So I leave.
Last week I had gotten all the fabric I needed for a project but they did not have one of the colors I needed. So I went to the next closest store, and it was burned down. WHAT? BURNED DOWN?!
Drive to the next city to a fabric store. IT WAS EMPTY. GONE. NOT EVEN A THREAD LEFT ON THE FLOOR.
Drive two cities down, to the next store. Walk in and it looks different, and come to find out it is now an upholstery store!
Drive another 25 minutes to finally find what I need.
Just wanted to get home to my baby at this point. Then I realized I have been on "Reserve" for awhile. AH! No gas!
Finally get home. I have been meaning to go test out a new spot to shoot at and had planned to do it that day. I grabbed my Dad for my model, and pulled up to the spot just as the sun slipped behind the hill. Honestly, 1 minute earlier and I would have made it.
At that point I decided to just stop trying to be productive.
I got home at 6pm that day with 3 yards of brown fabric. THAT IS ALL.
All in one day. ONE DAY!
Tuesday, February 24, 2009
Just the way the cookie crumbles
Posted by
Ani
at
5:19 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Those days put me in the worst mood. Unfortunately I've had a lot of those days lately!
Hate that. Can't wait to see the banner! Call me- Thursday won't work for the park.
That stinks! I hate it when you have a list of things and you're all ready to be productive and nothing works out, especially when it's not your fault that they don't work out. Better luck next time!
Post a Comment