Friday, July 16, 2010

We like Pink


It is SO HOT today!
Don't worry. Only our 4th or 5th Otter Pop of the day.
We both prefer pink...

Ps. For those that have asked...a little bit more of "the wall of frames".

5 comments:

Kara said...

I like your style...

Kara said...

there should be a 4-5 otter-pop minimum during the summer.

Brooke Trogdon said...

Love the wall. I need major help with mine. Oh and your hair looks so perfect! Like Every hair is in it's exact place. How do you do it? Oh and I love your necklace. Needless to say, I love your style!

Andrea said...

Your decorating is so cute! Mine is a scum hole! haha. PS I totally ordered that Maui babe after seeing it on your blog. I am so white and need all the help i can get!

Ani said...

Yes! Maui babe is the best! You will love it Andrea.
And Brooke, that is so nice about my hair. I rarely do my hair these days and but had just done it. Also, I use After Party, a Bed Head product that I love!
I am getting a little tired of my wall and thinking about painting the frames all white...? I dunno.