ME TOO!!!!!!!! They keep eating my strawberries. Yikes, I threw 3 into my neighbors yard the other day. haha. Um i heard cracked egg shells sprinkled around do the trick. Apparently snails don't like to be all sliced up.
Sorry Karissa. Just not a hot topic! Some man overheard me talking about my snail problem, and he said to pour beer all around. I guess it is a good excuse to buy my first beer!
4 comments:
ME TOO!!!!!!!! They keep eating my strawberries. Yikes, I threw 3 into my neighbors yard the other day. haha. Um i heard cracked egg shells sprinkled around do the trick. Apparently snails don't like to be all sliced up.
i have that same issue...and with the dogs i don't wanna use anything that'll hurt them. ill keep checking back here for comments.
Sorry Karissa. Just not a hot topic!
Some man overheard me talking about my snail problem, and he said to pour beer all around. I guess it is a good excuse to buy my first beer!
Beer? hmmm, I think i'm going to try the cracked eggshells first.
Post a Comment