Wednesday, July 7, 2010

My Summer Favorites

Summer is my all time favorite time of the year. I count the months all year until June. First thing I do in the morning is check to see if the sun is out and waiting for us to play in it's rays. Here are a few little things we (mostly me) can't get enough of in our house.

Maui Babe. Got hooked while in Hawaii. Smells like brown sugar!

Otter Pops! Who doesn't love these?! For just a few bucks you have a summer supply. Kate is OBSESSED. I make her sing to me to get one. She doesn't even ask for them now, she just starts singing. She knows the drill!
I got these cute sandals in a mustard yellow at Target!
All things fruity sound good to me. I saw these and scooped them up at the grocery store. Too bad only 3 come in a box. A little pricey...but worth the splurge.
Summer TV can blow. But Bravo has been saving me. My new fave is Double Exposure. I am also guilty of watching The Hills, The City, Losing if With Jillian, Housewives of (every city), and of course the Bachelorette. I am waiting for Flipping Out to come back in August. FAVORITE SHOW!
After some serious burns on Monday afternoon, we were covered in this miracle by the evening.
Jellies! I got Kate a pair of from Old Navy in Clear. So cute!

Best for last. Cropped Skinny Jeans from Gap. I bought these back in March(ish) and have worn them to death already. They are the only pair of pants that I can still fit into. Too bad they are white! I even bought some in Kate's size and die when she wears them.
*Peaches- preferable the huge ones from Costco
*Evening walks after dinner
*Sidewalk chalk
*Frozen Gogurts
*Sun kissed cheeks

Happy Summer!

1 comment:

Brooke Wilkins said...

love the list! You are so cute!