Friday, July 2, 2010

It's a girl!

I am so excited we will have not ONE, but TWO daughters.
I am so excited that Kate will have a sister.
How lucky are we? I had a feeling...

11 comments:

Ashley Dickman said...

oh how fun! so exciting!

Heath and Gretchen said...

Another GIRL! Congratulations Ani! You guys make stinkin' cute girls! I'm excited to see this little one!

Courtney N said...

Dang! Congrats! I bet you guys are excited!

The Coons Family said...

Congrats! That is so exciting. I love my sister and I think all girls need a sissy!

Anonymous said...

So fun! Congrats to you!

Brooke Trogdon said...

Congratulations! I think it's awesome you waited long enough to announce your pregnancy so you could announce you're having a girl so soon!

Lemme said...

wow!!! thats awesome!!! you found out early! congratulations!!!

Lemme said...

wow!!! thats awesome!!! you found out early! congratulations!!!

Eve said...

Lucky lucky indeed! I am so happy for you (and especially Kate). Sisters are so important!

abbie said...

yay! even though violet is not even 6 months, i can already tell how great it will be to have 2 girls in a row. and now you can justify buying all those cute girl clothes.. they'll be worn twice! :)

Danica Osborn said...

sheesh! i go out of town for a bit and return to learn you're not only expecting but far enough along to know the gender!!! what great news! and two girls! so exciting for you. matt and kevin are sure out-numbered. :) congrats!!!