
I remember when Kate was tiny dreaming of the day when I could make her a yummy lunch. Nothing fancy, just a good old fashioned PB & J.
To me, I seemed like the epitome of being a mom.
After a fun morning of swim lessons together, and then more swimming and laying out together, I made her some lunch, and she wanted to eat at her "Little Table."
I loved every minute of it. Barbie had to sit with her. Her three cute pigtails. Her swimsuit cover. The fact that her feet don't touch the floor. The milk mustache. The bib that she insists on wearing at every meal. Barbie was offered and force-fed every other bite. And mostly, I loved when she wanted me to sit next to her.
It was the lunch I was dreaming of.


6 comments:
too cute!! definitely a fun time to be a mom!!
I love how you're soaking in every moment with her! I really miss you and want to see you! And, can you change my viewing email to jylare@gmail.com instead of jareann@gmail.com. xoxo!
sometimes i think you and i have the exact same dreams and goals in life. i guess that's what best friends do. kate looks more and more like matt, p.s.
These pictures are priceless! Kate is one gorgeous little girl!
Thanks guys! I am def. trying to soak her in and document these days with just her.
i love lunch time too!- I wish Emory would leave her stinkin bib on!
Post a Comment