Friday, July 9, 2010

Stud Muffin


This guy has been out of control.
Works all day. Rushes home to make us dinner. Does the dishes. Bathes Kate. Does the laundry. Listens to me complaining. Brings me yogurt in the middle of the night.
He has been there for Kate and I in every possible way he can since I have been out of commission.
I think it was a relief for him when I called him to ask what he wanted for dinner last night.
I am slowly taking back my role in the home, and couldn't be happier. And I think this guy will enjoy a little break!
I sure picked a winner.
Love my guy.

2 comments:

Lemme said...

i just don't understand how they do it...i'd die without my husband...and i don't have a toddler to entertain all day. you're super mom!!

Danica Osborn said...

happy second trimester! :) it's nice when you start feeling like your old self again. kevin was "that hubby" after leah arrived. i felt so useless and he totally just stepped it up and was super dad. we picked 'em well, eh? :)

love those 4th pictures...i could look at sweet kate all day. she is so beautiful and those brown eyes kill me!!! can't wait to see #2.