Monday, February 18, 2008

Super Saturday

Saturday night I was pretty tired from our busy day! We were up late the night before trying to finish season 1 of Lost, I feel asleep the last 20 minutes! Can you believe that? So Matt had a church Basketball game Saturday morning, and I stayed behind and finished Lost!
For Christmas my mom asked for a "day" with each of us. So Saturday was her day with us! And we let my Dad piggy back. We had a picnic and played Frisbee at the beach. It was beautiful!
Saturday night we wrapped up my mom's day and went to the BYU Men's Volleyball game at UCI! It was really fun to get to watch Matt's cousin, Kent, play for a bit! His little fan club was really funny as well! I guess he is a pretty big deal. It was great to see his Aunt and Uncle too, they are so fun.

Matt wearing his usual sweatband and game face!
Sweet catch
Nice Mom!
Good thing I am hiding behind him to conceal my huge tummy!
Me and my parents. I love them!
Me and Mattie at the game
Matt and cousin Kent. (We were able to steal him for a quick second from his fan club)

3 comments:

Michelle Michel said...

Hey Ani...I didn't know you went to the BYU volleyball game! Michael and I went with my brother and sister's families...it was way fun! Glad you had fun too!

queenieweenie said...

What a fun Saturday. By the way...I love your parents too!

Chris and Debbie said...

What an awesome gift idea for your parents! I bet they loved it! It looked like a wonderful time at the beach!