Mike. My brother. I guess you could call him the family comedian.
I remember the night before my first day of high school he told me that I should tape my cheer skirt (yes, I was a cheerleader) down to my legs because all the senior boys would flip my skirt up. I was terrified! He is a hard worker, and always goes after what he wants! He is a great brother, but I wish I saw him more often! I love you!
Saturday, February 9, 2008
#9
Posted by
Ani
at
11:04 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Your brother sounds like my brothers! My brother put a huge NASCAR sticker on my car and I didn't notice until after a month and a guy I liked asked me why I had a NASCAR sticker on my car. HAHAHA, funny now but not so funny at the time. Got to love those brothers. :)
I look forward to your tributes! I think it's a great idea! I hope you haven't run out of people! You've got some catching up to do woman!
Post a Comment