Thursday, February 21, 2008

Dr. said 1 pound a day, not week. Right?!

yesterday baby made me eat all three of these things...





bad baby.

9 comments:

J & J said...

oh that is hilarious. i just laughed out loud.

Ash and Christian said...

Please, I just had my doctor's appt today and gained 5 pounds this month. Not bad when you're in your 9th month, but I'm pretty sure it was only my 4th.

maryam said...

you should have called me to join you. sucka.

Anonymous said...

At least you have an excuse!

Danica Osborn said...

ha! that's so funny. i got to remember that one! i was preggers during the holidays--no one should have to get weighed every 2 weeks around the holidays. kevin would try blaming his gas on the baby. riiiight.

Danica Osborn said...

p.s. i like the new pics on the side.

Chris and Debbie said...

You both deserve to splurge every now and then! You've both been working very hard! Plus the sweets will make her even sweeter! They're probably actually good for you! :o)

Breanne King said...

Ani you got drunk? Count me in next time the baby "drags" you to a frothy cup of alcohol

ls said...

is it a problem that my baby is 7 months old and I still use the same excuse? he is still nursing so I totally think it's legit :).